Farmers/mechanics/engineers.....(CAD drawing)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Farmers/mechanics/engineers.....(CAD drawing)

Acually what I really want to do (fantacizing)! Is being able to make a living off of some type of motorsports, preferably stock cars. Motorcross would be cool to, but on a dirtbike I am know where near good enough to compete on a pro level! Even if I couldn't be a driver, I would love to be a owner of a stock car or motocross team!

Old 10-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, I think we all dream of that......my next dream(below the one you listed)...is working for Polaris someday, and being a test engineer(riding quads all day long, beating them, and they aren't yours) on a quad that I designed..........

Old 10-28-2004, 12:03 AM
Range Rover

hey brad, if you need another test rider some day let me know, because im always good at finding bugs in any type of machinery. ahaha....my dad always told me i could break and anvil,...and so far of my 20years of life, ive broken 2 on the farm.

ahahha...not to mention all the bugs and stuff that i found on the efi, and to know how hard i can push it before it breaks.ahahha

just let me know.

i also messed around with cad in high school 2 years, it was realy cool.

i do have a question tho. the piston in an "m" well original, was it aluminum, because i had the old super '"C" apart, and i dont recall it being aluminum,...infact i think it was metal...but i could be wrong.

im gonna do some searching...i know a few good motor men...that have rebuilt alot of them and im sure they could tell me the parts...

it may take me a few 30 packs to pry the info tho hahahah but it should be a good time had by all. ahahha

Old 10-28-2004, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hvydty........I don't know what it is.......I know its not cast........it is definately lighter than the rod...........could be steel(possibly stainless or coated somehow)??

Old 10-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

anyone here ever been to the wyotech college, i hear its nice, i live in wisconsin and feel like getting away, i don't want to go to matc, so i plan on going to wyotech, its the best college for diesel training, and more,, www.wyotech.com

peace

Old 10-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There is a guy on here with the name wyotech(or something close) he might go there..........We also have a college in Milford, NE that is pretty good too(its near Lincoln NE).........