ATV vs. MX videogame

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV vs. MX videogame

So what the latest on ATV vs. MX i hear that it is going to be really sweet. When is this game gonna be out, i have to put some money a side so when it does i can buy it. Also what kind of quad are in it, and are you able to put aftermarket parts on them.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Yes it is going to be realised 2/22/05 but not sure anyway you can ride bikes and atvs at the same time race them and everything. You can also choose between buggy`s,Monster trucks and some tricked out golfcarts. im getting it for Xbox as soon as its out its going to be a great game.

Old 01-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Hell yeah i can't wait, it's going to be so much fun. I can still ride quads on a rainy day and not get wet haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer

hey does it come out for PS2?? i have all racing games... screw these HALO freaks.. i have atv quad fury 2 (2nd favorite), offroad fury 2(it has my 250ex) and um... another 1 i forgt... and i got MXUnleashed(most favorite), NFSU, NFSU2, um..., ace combat 4... well i have more but you get the point... i love racing!!! where can i see like a preview of this game??

Old 01-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah i have all the racing games too, and my quad also is in Atvoffroadfury2 (lakota sport), i know man there is so many Halo freaks! In my school there is ton and they have partys all the time. I think that it is coming out for PS2 first and then later on xbox, (not sure though).

Old 01-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

where have you guys heard about this game? sounds awesome. i hope it has "real" atvs!!! where can i find information about it. any websites???!!!

Old 01-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

Well i think it will come out for all consoles some sooner than others. Anyway I am aslo a racing fan and also own NFSU 1 and 2 I used to have offroadfury but sold it with the ps2. I read the information of the game on ATV Rider magazine. If you want more information with screenshots go to www.Game Spot.com and search for the game. IMO it will be better than the atvfury series but the thing Im not sure about if there going to be real quads or just like atvfury 3. If I find more information il let you guys know.

If you want some brief information go to THQ wich is currently making the game. But I suggest going to game spot if you want to see detailed information with some good screenshots the graphics are nice and the gameplay will be better. Il give you guys updated if new things come up for the game.

Trending Topics

Old 01-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Range Rover

They gave it a good review in game informer. I wonder if the cops will chase you.

Old 01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

The big features on this game(which is basically MX Unleashed 2):
-More vehicles - (Motocross bikes, ATV’s, sand-rails, monster trucks, bi-planes and even 4X4 golf carts)
-New game types (SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, etc)
-Online play <- this is why I am excited. I can finally let MM2 RIP

This game is made by Rainbow Studios who has produced the best MX/ATV games ever. They made MM1&2, ATV Offroad Fury 1&2 (3 was by someone else and they screwed it up). and MX unleashed.

It will be awesome. I'll see you go on Xbox Live [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

mx

Old 01-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the DW preview I am pretty sure I saw a Z400 in it. As long as it has real ATV's and bikes I will probably gain a few pounds playing the da!n thing!

Quick Reply: ATV vs. MX videogame