Who are everyones favorite singers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who are everyones favorite singers?

im definately a country fan being that go upstate alot, its all thats up there, i like mild hip hop. im not into that whole white rich gangsta ****.
rap and country can live together in peace scince tim mcgraw AND NELLY sang together. the country crips lol. and the backwoods bloods.

Old 03-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Range Rover

gangsta rap and country

Old 03-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoscoePW
im definately a country fan being that go upstate alot, its all thats up there, i like mild hip hop. im not into that whole white rich gangsta ****.
rap and country can live together in peace scince tim mcgraw AND NELLY sang together. the country crips lol. and the backwoods bloods.
I want to see the demographics about the type of people that bought Tim McGraw albums before and after he did that song with Nelly, bet it changed alot. Personally, I love that song(for being a sappy chick song)

Old 03-11-2005, 07:00 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

ME!

Old 03-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
ME!
Yeah, your picture's pretty hot! So what kinda songs do ya sing????

Old 03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

all kinds. i play the piano so i mostly write girly music but right now i am in a kick @ss band and its hard rock! if things work out i'll have a web site soon so look out!

Old 03-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Trailblazer

acdc, van halen, motley crue, tom jones, CCR ,the beach boys? ,THE BEEGEES, Billy joel, Boston, LED zeplin, Kiss, Michael JACKson, spinal tap, niel dimond, niel young, simon and garfunkle, ozzy osbourn, paul simon, police, reo speedwagon, rolling stones, steve miller band, styx, SUPER tramp the beatles, the doors, the who, the guses who, three dog night, zz top, white snake gordon Lightfoot kenny chesney tim mcraw toby keaith jefferson starship , jefferson airplane, loverboy alan jackson brooks and dunn elton john david bowie keith urban dire straights weird al aero smith

preaty much oldies

Old 03-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 110Wearwolf
acdc, van halen, motley crue, tom jones, CCR ,the beach boys? ,THE BEEGEES, Billy joel, Boston, LED zeplin, Kiss, Michael JACKson, spinal tap, niel dimond, niel young, simon and garfunkle, ozzy osbourn, paul simon, police, reo speedwagon, rolling stones, steve miller band, styx, SUPER tramp the beatles, the doors, the who, the guses who, three dog night, zz top, white snake gordon Lightfoot kenny chesney tim mcraw toby keaith jefferson starship , jefferson airplane, loverboy alan jackson brooks and dunn elton john david bowie keith urban dire straights weird al aero smith

preaty much oldies
Michael JACKson, ahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahhhhahahaha aaa agahhahahahhahaaahahhahahahaha aaaaaa ahhahahahhahahahhahhahaahahhaha aaa ahahhahahahhahahahah that dude is so creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy ewwwwwwwwwww damit ...... cranberry ................freaking out here.............da da dajea'rgh'ahdgb'sandbiha'fdbn;abnfpd gn;adbnf;onb a'fbahnd/fhbna;dhb;oia clamsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssbvklznbln;afd bn;a kf.. man glad i got that out of my system

Old 03-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Micheal Jackson was good... but his love turned quickly from music and dancing to touching and fondling, i know hes guilty of "loving" the children, but he would enjoy prison way too much, so he will be inocent.

Old 03-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

eddie vetter
axle rose
bono

Quick Reply: Who are everyones favorite singers?