Who are everyones favorite singers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who are everyones favorite singers?

Curious to see what everyone is listening to when theyre not on their quads.....

You can say I am sort of lost in this topic.
I like:
Los Terribles del norte,
Brad Pailey,
2pac and biggy
50cent.

Old 03-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

Who sings that song ( Chitty Chitty Bang Bang )???? I likes that one..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Steven Tyler(Aerosmith) and Chris Cornell(Soundgarden+Audioslave)have the most talent,they are AMAZING. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mick Jagger, David Gilmour, Tom Petty, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, those are just a few

Old 03-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

slipknot, tim mcgraw, whoever sings, how do u get that lonely, and montgomery something gone like a freight train

i like country but alittle slipknot never hurts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

van morrison, jim morrison( the doors) the guess who, great voice in cummings!!! robert plant of corse, acdc, with both singers, mick jagger, garth brooks, alantis morriset, erik clampton, supertramp, all the singers in the eagles lol, james taylor, croche, john denver, janis joplin, jefferson airplane, and my wife when she hits that sertain note, then start quivering, hehehe.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackStallion
slipknot, tim mcgraw, whoever sings, how do u get that lonely, and montgomery something gone like a freight train

i like country but alittle slipknot never hurts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That'd be Montgomery Gentry, and there one of my favorites too. Not Tim McGraw, he's pu$$y whipped these days, LOL.

Hmmm, depends on my mood, I like Hank Jr., Waylon Jennings, ..... Ah it will take to long, I just like "true" country and rock!

Old 03-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

I like just about everything from hardcore hip hop, some country, even a little gospel and thrash metal. As long as it isn't Britney or Justin, I'll listen to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

-2pac
-eminem-50 cent
-Xzibit
-DMX
-Twista
-all that stuff!!!

Old 03-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

eminem
toby
rascleflats
the bee morning coffee club (consisting of steave housmen,terry cliford and newmen last name unknown)
by the way blain larson sings howd you get that lonly! i like him too
um......... eric clapton.....
i also like that song my dirtbike used to make -ding ding a ding ding ding.....dddding ding ding ding .....
boom ... there goes my top end.....
um my shotgun also makes i nice boom sound....(kinda like rap....) manly he-he-he
um.............but id have to say my favorit music is wen i say watch this infront of a large croud... get on my quad and do somthing so stuoid and amazing that they just have to clap or screem"that dumbass just about killed his self right jer ins de fronts a my eyes!(yes they do talk like that in some places of newyork)

Quick Reply: Who are everyones favorite singers?