things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

These are great gags, but keep it simple and the laughs will follow. The best trick I ever did was to take baby powder, put it in a tube or paper and then carefully pour the powder into the a/c vents. Then point all the vents at the driver position and turn the fan **** up to full power. Hide somewhere so that you can see the effect when he turns on the ignition. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Wouldn't do this to a friend, but someone stole something out of my car, once. Took a glass cutter along the bottom of all the side windows. Things went fine till he hit that first bump. All four windows shattered. He never bothered my stuff again.

Old 03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
I like putting large black zip-tyes on the drive shaft so they slap the floorboard while spinning. Them things will take one heck of a beating!! Also if he has hubcaps a couple of small rocks(not pebbles) sure make a crapload of noise. Or you can always put lunchmeat under his seat. After a few days man does it get ripe!!
Ah man, you took everything I was going to say![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I like the zip tie one, got my friend freaking out one time doing that to his "baby".

Instead of lunch meat, hide sardines in the car, that will smell real good.

Some other ideas...

-Put vasoline underneath the windshield wipers, or even under the door handles.

-Take string and tie a blow up doll on one end, so when he goes down the road his lady friend is dragging, had to pay for a friend's ticket once cause of this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

-have a fake leg hanging out of trunk

-Put a rainbow sticker on the back, and underneath it right "honk it cowboy buts drive you nuts"

Old 03-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Good ones guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 03-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Pro Rider

www.prankplace.com has great bumper stickers and magnetic bumper stickers that are hillarious.

Old 03-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

Put crickets inside the cab of the vehicle. It will drive them nuts and they reproduce fast so he will never get all of them out. HAHA

Old 03-15-2005, 07:12 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rldbobcat
www.prankplace.com has great bumper stickers and magnetic bumper stickers that are hillarious.
You can get like 20 of them on ebay for like $5. We put the magnetic ones on a freinds Mercedes that said "I love g@y ****" He didn't notice it for 3 days!!

Old 03-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

you could always take and swap a few plug wires around just rember which ones you swap....make it run like $hit or take his seats out or his steer wheel...but always rember payback is hell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Trailblazer

The other day my friend plowed me in at school, so I got back by shrink wrapping his truck. When I was done the wrap was about 1" thick. I think it would of been better if i put syrup or honey in between the layers, but i didn't go that far. And by the way if you do this, get a couple of guys to do it with u. After 10 minutes of running in circles around his 2500 GMC I was outta breath luckily some of my friends helped me finish it off

Old 03-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I poured tuna juice down a guys vent one time. Another good one is if they have hub caps, you can take the hubcaps off and put some rocks in there then put the hub cap back on. It will make one heck of a racket going down the road. Another one that I did was put a crap load of wheel weights on the inside of the wheel on a guys truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: things to do to a friends car...while he's at work