things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Anybody have any more ideas, my friend just gat back at me for shrink wrapping his truck and I have to get him back tomorrow (last day of school)

Old 06-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

Since its the last day of school, try one that he might not find until maybe a month from now...Like hotwire the horn to the wiper motor or washer fluid pump. Or another fun one is get some small rocks or BBs and put in the valve stem cap and screw it back down on the valve stem so it will slowly leak out. Its a pain if he leaves it somewhere for a day or more. Most people dont have 4 spares!

Or syphon all his gas except a maybe a gallon. Then get him to drive somewhere 30-40 miles and have someone else with 5 gal of his own gas follow the same route 15 min behind you. That way you can make fun of him for being an idiot and not checking his gas gauge or lead him on about maybe the gauge was broke for 15 min and then let him in on it. Or you can just syphon it and leave him stranded. These are all harmfull that shouldnt leave you with any police tickets after the fun.

Old 06-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

post it notes....LOTS of post it notes....lol

Put lube under his door handles....soap up all the windows so he cant see out, and when he uses he windshield wipper fluid...it makes a bubbly mess...

Old 06-09-2005, 03:12 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: MnFriesen

Put lube under his door handles....soap up all the windows so he cant see out, and when he uses he windshield wipper fluid...it makes a bubbly mess...
i used to work at a restaurant,,,,,

well, i took a tube of whipped butter,,,,and loaded the underside of my co-workers door handles

i forgot what he did to deserve that?

Old 06-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bing
Originally posted by: MnFriesen

i used to work at a restaurant,,,,,

well, i took a tube of whipped butter,,,,and loaded the underside of my co-workers door handles

i forgot what he did to deserve that?
maybe he didnt deserve it....maybe you did it for s and g's....

ohh, today my friend parked in my spot...so I was going to push his back end over....but I ended up crunching his taillight in...he got pissed...ohh well...I just told him to look at the rest of the car...no one will notice at all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I have a couple buddies that were always 1-uping each other on pranks. The pranks took a turn for the worse when one took a dump in the others car seat. It was hot that day to...lol.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Trailblazer

Well I pissed this guy off big time. First of all I put a block of moldy cheese on his engine block, then I made a bunch of obscene drawings all over his truck with shaving cream, while I was under the hood I put syrup in his windshield washer fluid ressevoir, and last of all I chained his rear axel to a cement pillaster that is used for a lightpole. He walked out of school with the meanest face when he seen the pictures on his truck and told us he was going to the car wash, then he tried the windshield washer and just made a mess on his windshield. By his time I was on the ground laughing my but off and then all of a sudden he started his truck up reved the enginge and through it in drive and just sat there roasting his tires. That was the last time I had seen him that day, and by now i am pretty sure he is smelling the cheese on his engine block.

Old 06-11-2005, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

ok first lift up both seats on the toilet and put plastic rap! then put the lid down hope they gotta go poop bad lol!

Old 06-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Rem
Pro Rider

put large rocks in a paper bag, and put them in the road somewhere, peoplewill assume its just a paper bag and hit it... hillarious... ID NEVER DO THAT THOUGH......

Old 06-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Rem
put large rocks in a paper bag, and put them in the road somewhere, peoplewill assume its just a paper bag and hit it... hillarious... ID NEVER DO THAT THOUGH......
i done that with eggs paintballs tomatos dog crap and other thing that wont hurt the car, but it shure will smell funny! we also sit in the woods and shoot paintballs @ the cars that are speeding!

Quick Reply: things to do to a friends car...while he's at work