things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 07:21 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

i was just wondering...does anyone have any crazy off the wall things i can do to a friends car while he's at work??? the best thing we've done so far is put on a cardboard body kit equipped with a huge wing on the back lol. so, any ideas?

Old 03-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well you can tie cans on a string underneath his car. use very short fishin line so he cant see the cans in the mirror i did it once to a friends car. thought it was pretty funny and u can always paintball it

Old 03-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Range Rover

lol, thats a good one, i might have to try it. any more ideas?

Old 03-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

Get creative, and think about your buddy's fears and obsessions.

example: a buddy was a fraid of snakes. Deathly, screaming like a girl scared. (Funny, as we were both Marines at the time)
He also had a habit of opening the trunk by flipping it up hard as he yanks the key out.
He was leaving, transferred to another base the next day.
You see where this is going, right?

Me and a mutual buddy went looking for a rubber snake, as real as possible. We crawled through the rear seat (split/laydown kind) and tied the snake to the end of the trunk, right by the latch with 2 feet of fishing line. Nice and tight, no slack...

Next day, he opens the trunk in his usual manner, the snake "strikes" at him.... sending him into the funniest bout of screaming and running I have ever been witness to.

Old 03-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

If you have some time and got some tools close by, put a jumper wire between the horn and turn signal or horn and brake. Using the brake is the best.

Old 03-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

the jumper between the horn and the break switch is the best. another one that is simple, and funny as heck to see is...

take a spool of fishing line, and some clear tape. run some strings off the back, close to the ground. the more the marrier, and 20 is a good number to start at. now, get a bunch of tampons, and tie them up on the strings. as he drives down the road, they WILL take flight, always staying right behind him. this can be improved on with a sign that comes out stating something creative. of corse, if your in a sick mood, then a red majic marker would also help in the burn. ( i know, that is just sick!!!)

Old 03-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Along with the brake/horn idea...which is very fun to do....Put a jumper wire from the starter to the horn, reverse switch to the horn, headlights to the horn, windshield wipers to the horn (cause when that one happens then he is stuck in the rain disconnecting your work), and washer fluid motor to the horn (that one wont be found for a few weeks or months most of the time). Also you can scare the crap out of him by getting a old car alarm speaker with a couple feet of wire and wire it up instead of the horn (with this you could put it inside the car and get a pretty good jump out of them). Also can wire it to the door switch that turns on the dome light so when they open the door the alarm starts going off. A easy non-electrical thing is if it has driveshafts take a ziptie and wrap it around the driveshaft, then leave a tail so when it revolves it smacks the floorpan (wount notice it until they are going 25 plus mph). Have Fun

Old 03-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

I've seen one completely covered in Post-It notes with random sayings written on every single one of them. Strange site to see.

Old 03-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Range Rover

lol, these are great guys. keep em comin!

Old 03-14-2005, 11:42 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

I like putting large black zip-tyes on the drive shaft so they slap the floorboard while spinning. Them things will take one heck of a beating!! Also if he has hubcaps a couple of small rocks(not pebbles) sure make a crapload of noise. Or you can always put lunchmeat under his seat. After a few days man does it get ripe!!

Quick Reply: things to do to a friends car...while he's at work