Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 01:34 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freds NASCAR Thread!

Originally posted by: Baconbits
Im not bragging but if you know who Jamie Mcmurray is I live next to him, even though I dont like him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Isn't that the guy who had a TV show in the sixties called " My Three Sons"

If I would had known about TV bricks back then I would have thrown one at that show too and then waited till Saturday on the Wide World of Sports and watched Richard Petty win. The sixties is when they raced real stock cars.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Originally posted by: Baconbits
Im not bragging but if you know who Jamie Mcmurray is I live next to him, even though I dont like him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Isn't that the guy who had a TV show in the sixties called " My Three Sons"

If I would had known about TV bricks back then I would have thrown one at that show too and then waited till Saturday on the Wide World of Sports and watched Richard Petty win. The sixties is when they raced real stock cars.
Uncle Charlie would have none of that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Remember what Richard did when he drove that Superbird? Started the changes in NASCAR.

For you youngins, a Superbird wasn't a sandwich at Denny's back then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
For you youngins, a Superbird wasn't a sandwich at Denny's back then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just because I wasn't born back then, doesn't mean I don't know that a Superbird is a bird that is super! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: motox26
Just because I wasn't born back then, doesn't mean I don't know that a Superbird is a bird that is super! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Isn't that the bird Christopher Reeves used to have? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BaconbitsIm not bragging but if you know who Jamie Mcmurray is I live next to him, even though I dont like him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Isn't that the guy who had a TV show in the sixties called " My Three Sons"If I would had known about TV bricks back then I would have thrown one at that show too and then waited till Saturday on the Wide World of Sports and watched Richard Petty win. The sixties is when they raced real stock cars.
Ah the Wide World of Sports....I used to love watching the timed contest where big guys would break a door down, jump over a bar, and slam a pitcher of beer. Mutual of Omaha wildlife show was on just before that, lost in space was before that, cartoons before that, and captain kangaroo before that first thing in the morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]. I did'nt watch much Nascar back then...mom would run us outdoors for some reason [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 02-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: BaconbitsIm not bragging but if you know who Jamie Mcmurray is I live next to him, even though I dont like him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Isn't that the guy who had a TV show in the sixties called " My Three Sons"If I would had known about TV bricks back then I would have thrown one at that show too and then waited till Saturday on the Wide World of Sports and watched Richard Petty win. The sixties is when they raced real stock cars.
Ah the Wide World of Sports....I used to love watching the timed contest where big guys would break a door down, jump over a bar, and slam a pitcher of beer. Mutual of Omaha wildlife show was on just before that, lost in space was before that, cartoons before that, and captain kangaroo before that first thing in the morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]. I did'nt watch much Nascar back then...mom would run us outdoors for some reason [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
Don't forget The Wonderful World of Disney. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

This person beside me wasnt even alive in the sixties.

Old 02-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

If you haven't lived through the sixties, you haven't lived yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 07:01 PM
RIP Dear Friend

If you haven't lived through the sixties, you haven't lived yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That is so true and you need to watch Wonder Years

Old 02-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry guys...missed the 60's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!