Driver's test

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver's test

Man, I just failed for the second f%$&@#* time today!! I HAD IT!! I could actually see hte street that the DMV was on. So, I was sitting at a red light and I had to turn left, so it turns green and I sit there for like five seconds and the guy across from me motions for me to go, and right away, the instructor says, "That just decided your failing or passing." This obviously meant that I failed. I was in utter disbelief!! I actually asked the guy if he was serious or not and said that the guy had motioned me across. So he gave me a spcheil about how many people die that way each year and whatnot. So I'm not thinking too clearly right now because he told me I failed in the middle of the freakin' turn! So I go to the right lane instead of the left and he yells at me for that! I just figured it didn't matter anymore and kept going in the right lane. So, I got one more chance, and if I don't make this one, I don't think you'll be hearing from me anymore! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I actually did this to find out how many tries it took you guys to pass your test. Thanks alot.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

Cant wait till I take it! At least you still have your quad![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default Driver's test

I failed at the first stop sign, leaving the place. I know what you are going through.

If you think that is hard, try getting a CDL. That drive had me shaking.

Old 03-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!
Default Driver's test

I get my first shot @ the drivers test on Saturday, fianlly will be able to legaly drive alone IF I pass <crossing fingers>.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

Dude that sucks.. Sorry to hear about that goof failing you.

As far as my driving and written test I passed them both on the first shot. I got like a 92% on my written, missed 2 questions. As far as my driving I got a 98%. He dinged me for the following. I was driving down a residencial street, there was a car a little bit out in the road, like the left tires were on the road. I went around it and didnt signal. ANd that cost me a pont reduction.

Been driving ever since. 19 years. Only I minor fender bender. Foot slipped off the break and bumped a lady, she just bought a new Toyota. My lic plate bolts scratched her bumper. Just took care of it out of my pocket, cost me $350.00. Just got my first ticket also. The cop ticketed me, for of all things.. I have a hatchback car for my runabout, he ripped me for having snow covering a partial portion of my lic plate. Gimme a break it has been snowing all week. I took it to court and got it dropped from $110 to $80.. Bas!ar*s. It didnt count against my record because it was concidered a equipment voilation. THe lady in court even commented. "They must be filling their quota, this ticket is a joke."

Good luck with the restest.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

I passed it my first try though...the only thing I messed up on was I didnt center myself during my parrallel park...I ALMOST nailed a flag doing the 90 degre backing....but I didnt(was about an inch away) my jeep is batting a 50%...I passed my friend passed and another friend failed twice in it....Never been into a car accident but have had 3 tickets since...all speeding...but never in the same car...I have actually never been pulled over twice in the same care...once in my jeep, once in a buick, once in my grandmas convertable and once in my camaro....the jeep convertable and camaro are the speeding tickets...I am sort of an agressive rider on roads I know few people visit...and the people who do are cops[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

I aced both my tests first time..........Not to sound mean, but I agree with the reason you failed.......I have seen a ton of wrecks because someone motioned someone through........Once was even my car! Someone motioned a car through and my wife was driving in the other lane and he hit her right in the side of our car. FOR A LITTLE HINT: If you ever get in a wreck because someone motioned someone through HOLD THE CAR that did the motioning there until the cops get there because they can be at fault for the wreck!

Old 03-29-2006, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

I was driving down this road minding my own buisness when someone traveling the opposite direction motioned someone to pull out right in front of me. WHAM!! I totaled a company truck and the kid that pulled out had no insurance.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

I understand that pulling out was bad and I shouldn't have done it, but my friend and sister went (both girls) and they each got three stikes. I failed on the first thing I did wring!! Which is what I thought was totally bogus. That, and he told me DURING the test, right in the middle of the turn. That was stupid on his part, 'cause if you get the wrong person, they could flip out and wreck or something. IDK, he was just a jack about it.

Old 03-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Driver's test

Yeah,I failed my first driven test. There was a cop coming from the other directon with his lights on. There was a massive glare off his windshield, and I asked the instructor "Is that a cop with his lights on?" He was squinting and said"Uh, I don't know......oh wait I can't help you." So, by the time you could actually tell I pulled over and he went flying by. I got an immediate failure because I didn't come to a complete stop when I pulled over. He didn't tell me until I was done with the whole test. He told meI would have had a 95 if I would have come to a complete stop. When I took the test over with the DMV I got a 95, and both times I got a 100 on the written. The jackass was reading the newspaper when I first asked him anyway, i should've kept my mouth shut.

Quick Reply: Driver's test