Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: stuck027

Name:  notsure-1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  48.2 KB

alright guys.... this pic got taken the day that kosovo got their independence. It was the talk between some of us after it was put on facebook.

the ? is.... Is the girl standing with me a Tranvestite or just another ugly local girl?</end quote></div>

it's kosovo they all look like that....

Old 05-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

i'll have to take some pictures. it's not the prettiest thing in the world but from my test drive and looking at the motor it seems like she runs strong. typical old truck rust on the wheel wells on the bed but over all i think pretty solid. now i'm dealing with the PITA of getting it registered ect.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:37 AM
Pro Rider

ah sh** you mentioned that before, that sucks, just meet some chick who's dad owns a inspection station[img]i/expressions/light.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2008, 10:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

G/M all hope you guy had a good of a weekend as I did! Put on aprox 70 miles on the bikes. GOOD TIMES with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

G/M all hope you guy had a good of a weekend as I did! Put on aprox 70 miles on the bikes. GOOD TIMES with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

hey i was on tv with the woly, so that means i got to load it in the back of the truck, unload it for the interview (on proper safety equipment n such, my wifes job), n load n unload it agian... that was the extent of my riding, well i did jump my road, into the guy across the streets yard, opps...

Old 05-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

G/M all hope you guy had a good of a weekend as I did! Put on aprox 70 miles on the bikes. GOOD TIMES with friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

hey i was on tv with the woly, so that means i got to load it in the back of the truck, unload it for the interview (on proper safety equipment n such, my wifes job), n load n unload it agian... that was the extent of my riding, well i did jump my road, into the guy across the streets yard, opps...</end quote></div>

What kinda interview was this a news interview, instructional vid or something else?

Old 05-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

well it should be to bad. i just got insurance on it and it was like 53 bucks for 6 months thats freaking sweet and it caused my other car to go down. so i'm pretty happy about that. and it has an inspection on it but it exspires next month. oh and you're a movie star let me get ur autograph. gotta run to the post office to take care of some crap. i hate having to do stupid crap

Old 05-27-2008, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

news interview, my wife is the *insert some long title* for the injury prevention center at Arkansaschildrens hospitial... it was on the proper riding apparell, helment goggles, boots, long sleeve shirts, ect.... but we used the woly, which is scratched all to hell from rolling down a hil on our last ride...

Old 05-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good to teach them while there young. I see way to many people that still don't even ride with a helmet!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

well it should be to bad. i just got insurance on it and it was like 53 bucks for 6 months thats freaking sweet and it caused my other car to go down. so i'm pretty happy about that. and it has an inspection on it but it exspires next month. oh and you're a movie star let me get ur autograph. gotta run to the post office to take care of some crap. i hate having to do stupid crap</end quote></div>

What kinda truck did you buy?

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time