The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Im just glad its the weekend and dont have to see that warehouse for 2 days! I cant wait till we go to Steinahachee in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

What is Steinahachee?

Old 06-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

We have to take a look at the Eiger again, try to find the 4 wheel drive cable thats under it.. The one on top is adjusted all the way out. Let someone borrow it and they claim it was already like that but it was stuck in 4 whell drive.. You know how that goes. We do not let anyone borrow them anymore.. Too much $$!

Old 06-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Its the town that our cabin is in.. Its about a 4 hour drive.

Old 06-07-2008, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

It is Saturday and I am here. it is good to be me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Trailblazer
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

PMCC37:
I would like to shake your hand and say thank you for all the beautiful Pit Bull dogs that are destroyed every year like common grabage. Our local Human Society worker openly admitted they don't except Pit Bull dogs to their shelter.

Those no good A--H---s will pick them-up and destroy them as soon as they get them back to the shelter. I told that so-called lady she was just a hartless cold peace of garbage her self.

I owned two Pit Bulls one reached an old age of 13 before we had to put him down for having cancer real bad, and the other one fell through the ice and drowned a few years ago, there is not a day that goes by I don't think about them and how everybody misses them.

I'm sorry to get off topic Guy's it just kill's me to see any animals mistreated when they have so-much love to share and make our lives so-much more happier.

Garman

Old 06-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: garman351

PMCC37:

I would like to shake your hand and say thank you for all the beautiful Pit Bull dogs that are destroyed every year like common grabage. Our local Human Society worker openly admitted they don't except Pit Bull dogs to their shelter.

Those no good A--H---s will pick them-up and destroy them as soon as they get them back to the shelter. I told that so-called lady she was just a hartless cold peace of garbage her self.

I owned two Pit Bulls one reached an old age of 13 before we had to put him down for having cancer real bad, and the other one fell through the ice and drowned a few years ago, there is not a day that goes by I don't think about them and how everybody misses them.

I'm sorry to get off topic Guy's it just kill's me to see any animals mistreated when they have so-much love to share and make our lives so-much more happier.

Garman</end quote></div>

Yeah, it sucks how they get a bad rap, I have three, and if anybody tried to take them, well theyed be dead and I'd be going to jail, they are one of the smartest domesticated dog's, that get a bad rap becuase poeple want to get them and act like they are a gansta.... Pisses me off..

Old 06-09-2008, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider

oh yeah wasa good weekend, and morning to all...

Old 06-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Mornin all, good weekend here too. Changed the front diff. fluid in my truck, Wolverine is pretty well all together, looks badass with the tires and rims on there. 2" lift is ordered off Ebay, going to put the rear in and see how it looks before putting in the front. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Also started painting the front bumper back up, started with some coats of the Duplicolor spray on bedliner, then went to some silver metallic paint. Looks pretty spiffy after 2 coats, might do one more...

I will try for pics tonight or tomorrow

Old 06-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

slow around here today i see...

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time