The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Ya but atleast you can handle the heat I fell like the pig at a pigroast when I go to see family in Cali!

Old 07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider

didn't say you were dumb, just that it was funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I am tired as all hell and I don't have a clue why I just want to put my head on the keyboard and go to sleep

Old 07-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

The only thing I like about the Chevy is the Allison but still not that big of a deal as that tranny is way overweight!

I will allways have a real truck with a sold front axle Apart from my Hemi daily driver!

When you come To Co. you will see real trucks in action pulling our Passes and Hills and which ones are blowing head gaskets L&R!

Old 07-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

didn't say you were dumb, just that it was funny [img][/img]

I am tired as all hell and I don't have a clue why I just want to put my head on the keyboard and go to sleep</end quote></div>

Same her but that was after having my first football practice last night!

Old 07-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

we pull loads from arkansas to washington, or AR to MI, or west virginia, or goergia, or NY so yeah the mnts dont bother the chevys much.... agian we have work trucks that get driven hard, n the chevys are more reliable, maybe we just bought a couple of lucky chevys[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 06:32 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

Lot of action in here lately. Hope everybody had a good weekend, went way too quick as usual IMO.

To be honest, I don't think I would like China. I love it here in the states, just wish the govt. would get their heads out of their *****. Quit worrying about what kind of emissions crap is on a car, and let the auto makers focus on more efficient engines. My truck rolls coal pretty well for what is done to it, and I just filled up yesterday. I paid $130 for 3/4 tank, traveled something over 580 miles on that which calculated out by hand to just shy of 21 mpg. I have not been babying the truck, truth is I have been running it kind of hard. Show me a "clean burning" 6.7 CTD do anywhere near that with the DPF regen crap on it. anyway...

I have seen some cool videos that I think were from China though. Some crazy trucksdoing willclimbs with big diesel engines. wild stuff...</end quote></div>

The truly insane part is the folks (most of them) in the US actually think we are making a difference trying to save the planet. These folks over here dont care and none of their industries(let alone car mfgr), are strangled with BS regulations. Its no wonder we cant compete with a country that seems to have NO regulations on ANYTHING.

Morning time wasters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We are screwing ourselves and think we are making a difference.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

we pull loads from arkansas to washington, or AR to MI, or west virginia, or goergia, or NY so yeah the mnts dont bother the chevys much.... agian we have work trucks that get driven hard, n the chevys are more reliable, maybe we just bought a couple of lucky chevys[img][/img]</end quote></div>

It's all good but when you are in the car industry it just becomes a sore subject! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

The truly insane part is the folks (most of them) in the US actually think we are making a difference trying to save the planet. These folks over here dont care and none of their industries(let alone car mfgr), are strangled with BS regulations. Its no wonder we cant compete with a country that seems to have NO regulations on ANYTHING.

We are screwing ourselves and think we are making a difference.</end quote></div>

That is funny at first, until you think about it. Then you realize how true and deeply saddening it is. I have been saying for a while that the single greatest enemy of the American economy is Americans themselves. Through distorted views of the world and what is important, America is pretty well single-handedly running itself into teh ground. If foreign countries want to see the downfall of America, here is a 3 step process for them to follow:

1: Grab yourself a nice big cooler full of your favorite beverages
2: Find yourself a nicec comfy recliner, lounger, or similar chair.
3: Turn on the news.

Old 07-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I new that there was a reason I dont't watch the news!

If the gas prices stay the way they there will be some kinda revolt in the not so distant future!

Old 07-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

I never watch the news for that exact reason. My girlfriend is always trying to turn on the news, I am like WTF?! turn that crap off. DOOM! GLOOM! RAPE! MURDER! SCANDAL! ANOTHER STAR GETS A DWI!

If they ever start saying anything good, I will consider turning it on, till then tell someone who cares.

The big thing that bothers me to no end is why would I give two shi*s what some half witted "entertainer" does in their free time, or at the clubs?! How is that a headline story? I don't care who is screwing who, who's baby it really is, who believes what... Guess I just don't get it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time