The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Ya have not even heard from pmcc lately [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] oh well I guess that is what the forums are all about you can come and go as you please, just hope thy come back miss all the talk!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

yeah, isn't that the truth... Must all have better things to do, unlike you and I

Even the Floridian isn't around today.</end quote></div>

Im here!!! Been pretty busy, and ALOT of drama today !!! I hate it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

Ya have not even heard from pmcc lately [img][/img] oh well I guess that is what the forums are all about you can come and go as you please, just hope thy come back miss all the talk!</end quote></div>

Whazzup Hemi!!! Hope yall are having a good day at work!! I think Im gonna go home here shortly and crack open a cold frosy beverage!!! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Its been one of those days!!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well since yall dont want to talk to me, I guess I better go.. lol![img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]
Its time for me to get out of here...[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] I'll come back later! If I dont get to talk to yall, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

dang, not here all day, then shows up at lunch time, gets aggravated at no responses and takes off again! Isn't that something, and then to throw salt in the wound, she is going to go home and drink!!!

Good for you for leaving though, never exciting to hear about drama. I hate that crap.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

Well since yall dont want to talk to me, I guess I better go.. lol![img][/img]

Its time for me to get out of here...[img][/img] I'll come back later! If I dont get to talk to yall, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Well at least have a [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] for me, and excuse me for going to luch next time I will just wait here for you to answer! jk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

anybody else stuck at a desk today?

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

Well since yall dont want to talk to me, I guess I better go.. lol![IMG][/IMG]

Its time for me to get out of here...[IMG][/IMG] I'll come back later! If I dont get to talk to yall, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Well at least have a [IMG]i/expressions/beer.gif" border="0[/IMG] for me, and excuse me for going to luch next time I will just wait here for you to answer! jk [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I was jsut kidding guys... Giving yall a hard time. To be honest with ya. I would much rather be working this weekend. All this drama is getting nasty. SO with that being said.. It looks like we are going to have a courthouse wedding.! Which sucks... But I dont see waisting thousands of dollars so everyone can get together and be pissed at eachother... This just sucks!!!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

dang, not here all day, then shows up at lunch time, gets aggravated at no responses and takes off again! Isn't that something, and then to throw salt in the wound, she is going to go home and drink!!!

Good for you for leaving though, never exciting to hear about drama. I hate that crap.</end quote></div>

Hey I was just kidding... LIke I told Hemi, its been a freaking weekend, I think I had enough brews for EVERYONE on this forum this weekend. And you are right, Drama I flippin hate it and I just wish it would go away! Theres nothing like having drama and you get dragged right in the middle of the whole situation! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
So how is everyones Monday?????

Old 08-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

I know, I was kiddin as well. VERY sorry to hear about the outlook of the wedding, that really is unfortunate, I hate to see when a family just can not get along. We are kind of facing asimilar issue with her side, but if they are going to cause trouble or be stupid at the wedding, you can imagine what I will have to tell them and where they can go. I am just not having it.

I had a little brew this weekend, not too much. Met up with a girl from CL and checked out some 12" JL subs and a Planet Audio amp to toss in the Honda. I think I have had enough of the stock stereo in that thing...
Where's the rest to chime in???

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time