The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

yeah i don't think i'd want to be at work till 7 at night i like to go home after work and let my butt hit the couch and not want to move for the rest of the night. nah i used to be a little crazy and i would go out every night. but i calmed down alot over the last year. it cost to much money and gets you in to much trouble. but the good thing is that it's friday YAY friday yay

Old 05-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

clocking in a little late again, had to stop and get raped at the pump on the way in...

Yep, it is Friday. Would be more exciting, but I work tomorrow, so it kind of loses its glow.

I was here until 7 last night, but somehow missed the action towards the end o fthe night...

Old 05-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

see to me that would suck really bad i usually leave work around 3:30 or 4 and earlier on fridays. and i saw gas the other night 3.69 we are getting closer and closer to the 4 bill mark. i'm not looking forward to that. although the rebate check would be nice yeah i haven't gotten mine yet to bad everyones check is going to go towards gas. *shrugs*

Old 05-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good morning fellas! Today is starting out better than yesterday sun is shining but kinda cool at 35deg I'll take what I can get! Don't wory Pat you won't be the only one working Sat, I'll be here right allong w/ ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

I think your storm from CO blew up to SD. my mom sent me pictures this morning i guess they are having a pretty good blizard 6+ inches of snow and 50mph winds. i definately don't miss that

Old 05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Good to hear I will have someone else ot complain with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Welcome to my world, this morning, my top off was at $4.23 per gallon. The whole incentive deal is a joke. Like you said, either people are just going ot put it towards commuting costs, or they will just pay off their current bills. Mine is just going into thr account to ease some of my commuting pains.

BUT, I sure do like my 4-wheelers![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Isn't that what we are really here for?

I miss riding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

On a good note I recievd my DD on Thursday YAAAAAA!!!!!!! Dido on the gas money!!!

Old 05-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

i heard on the radio some stripper called in telling people they should take their extra money and go to the strip club. made me laugh and she kept saying she was an ADULT entertainer. yeah you're a stripper. i wish i could put plates on my 4wheeler i'd ride it to work. even though my little car gets pretty good gas mileage. 37 to 40mpg so i can't complain and i only have to fill up once every week and a half

Old 05-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Morning all, a little behind here but what ever. Isn't it funny how you can make big plans for the next day then when that day gets here you dont feel like doing any of it, thats me today. I am taking my boys to an indoor monster truck event tonight, should be good. Other than that i have to go to a driving seminar on sat, god damn ice and winter driving and other dumb azz drivers. Then on sunday looks like i will be cleaning carpets at home, yea fun.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I am going to Mopars at thunder mountain here in CO on Sun should be fun!

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time