The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Since Jan 1 2007 no emmission test except on diesels however Denver, not Co Spring has what they call a state inspection requiring {what I think is a stricter test than emmision test} the vehicle to be in proper working order, "AKA NEW"!!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

Well here in VA if the vehicle is over 20yrs old you can register it as a historic vehicle which doesn't require the emission's test. but it's hard to find a good vehicle thats in decent shape thats over 20yrs old. plus i would like something with EFI to at least make me believe i'm going to do ok on the MPG.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, here in NJ we have the antique registration, but it starts at 25 years old I think. The govt. is just too stupid about all of the emissions and trying to control it. Of all the issues that the govt. could pay attention to, they are worried about what is coming out of my exhaust on my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

So, I just got a pair of riding boots that I bought used, but in brand new shape. They are a size 10, and apparently I need a size 9 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] They just seem like they should fit tighter, I wore them around the house last night for a bit, and they don't feel right. Anybody here a size 10 and need boots?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I will doubble check on the size I wear what kinda boot is it?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

They are Thor Quadrant. He told me they were in good shape, but I was kind of impressed when they got here, looks like they were worn once or twice.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

yeah can't help you out there. i'm in your boat friday i have small feet. plus i don't wear riding boots i just have a pair of steal toes with the the thing that goes over the top of your foot

Old 05-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

The whole reason I wanted them was for better foot protection, and so I can save my work boots from the getting soaked, covered in mud... I don't mind wearing them riding, but it will be nice to get done riding and put on a dry pair of boots if we are doing something else. Basically, I need to buuy another pair of boots, and since it is because of riding, they might as well be vboots specifically devoted to riding

Made sense in my mind when I initially figured it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

i don't know i have a **** done of old army boots i wear also when i'm out riding or camping and doing **** like that. i could hook you up with combat boots

Old 05-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I will let you know on the boots right know I have AS tech 4 A/T and love them but allways could use a second pair when the first are wet!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Good enough man, they aren't going anywhere yet. I will wait ot hear back from you before I post them anywhere else.

Combat boots eh? Are they at all waterproof or steel toe? Let's see what you are talking about here.

BTW, I am working really hard today.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time