The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Or you could just come here and catch trout all day. lol sound like fun good luck w/all that!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah miss fishing for rainbow trout back home. thats probably the only fish i'll eat. it should be relaxing just going to get away from it all.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

No problem abou the boots, I will have to figure something out to do with them... Just got back from spliitinf firewood for a while, felt good to DO something. I think I got a little sunburn on my back, it feels like it may have hit 80* today, gorgeous and sunny, sorry to rub it in...
The latest and greatest technology is absolutely the reason for so many fat kids.. They can sit inside on their asses playing games all day long and never get bored. The work I used to get paid to do on a farm is now hired out to illegal mexicans to keep costs down on the farm. I ate like a horse when I was younger and never gained a pound because I was always picking vegetables, throwing hay, or whatever I could do for a buck. Now the kids just sit on their duff and mooch off mom 'n pop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I dropped off the diff. this morning, and much to my suspicion, the carrier bearing will probably need replacing, and the guy expressed concern about he ring/pinion if the bearing is shot...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
If that is the case, I will be seriously looking into the gearless locker. off to make a phone call...

Old 05-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

that is true kids today have become lazy and parents are to relaxed and don't show enough intrest in what thier kids are doing but thats just my opinion and since i don't have kids WTF do i know. sounds like you have alot to do on that front end and maybe you should look into the gearless lockers. i need to look into an EPI kit for my wolvie but that will happen soon enough.

Old 05-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

This is same thing in cars now that have tv screens--- kids just have no imagination cause they never use there own minds!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

yes in deed. but then again it's my generation that started the trend of being lazy and we are the ones who are allowing it to happen. anyways moving onto something more entertaining. i found an 88 ford f150 a guy is trying to sell or trade for an ATV. i've been thinking about selling one of my wolvies so maybe i'll see what this guy can do for me.

Old 05-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Ah come on man friends don't let friends drive Fords! LOL just kidding. It probobly has a old 300 inline 6 good engine if it does!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

Those old inline 6's are good engines, take a beating and run forever. I had a friend a few years back who had one, he ran the snot out of that truck, and it kept on taking it.

I called one place about the lockers, unfortunately, they wouldn't really help the situation I am in right now, in addition to the fact that the guy could not say that the lockers they have will fit my diff. Next call will have to be to High Lifter or Detroit themselves. Internet is just too slow at home to find their phone numbers, so it can wait till tomorrow... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oh, and the back is definitely burned, it was around 82* or so today.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

If you want a good cheep locker check these guys out. Aussie lockers are a great new locker company that I highley reccomend. I have allot of Jeep buddies that build rock crawlers and they work perfeclty with no problems. I am going to put one in my Dodge as I am waiting
for them to come out with one for a 9 1/4!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

The locker I was talking about was the Detroit gearless for the front diff in the Wolverine, but after talking to the guy, I have to talk to someone higher up, or find someone with one installed. He seems to think it may work, just can't be certain of what the differences are...

Back hurts from sunburn, back aches from doing some tinkering(I am in TERRIBLE shape), my thumb hurts, and is slightly non-functioning due to be hit a few times with the 3# mini sledge, and I am tired. Me thinks time for cold beer, shower and bed. See ya in the mornin troops.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time