The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

the truck i was looking at had the EFI 302 but he's looking for a straight up trade and i'm not going to trade an 06 wolvie for an 88 truck thats just insane. and i'm recovering from a nice sun burn all my skin pealed off and i went out cut my grass yesterday. it will make a good tan eventually. other than that good luck with the locker. some times you have alot of idiots that have no business working for these companies.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good morning sorry about the locker buissness it was a misunderstanding but the Aussie is still a good locker if needed.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

yes it is morning and it's raining here and crap like that and i really don't feel like being at work but hey thats just me

Old 05-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

HAHA you got the storm we had 2 days ago now it is 72deg here and sunny!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But I amstill at work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate being at work...

Old 05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Yepp, I am here too. It isn't raining right now, just really cloudy and overcast. Better than being sunny and being sitting here, that is for sure.

We haven't really found a house that excites us, and I think we are going to look into buying property and putting up a house. Unfortunately, it is faster/cheaper to put up a modular as opposed to a stick built home. Either way, I made my point of a basement and garage. haha I need a place to work on my stuff, and a place to hide every once in a while...

Old 05-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

yeah it's suppose to be raining here all weekend which throws a kink in my plans to go fishing but if it's only sprinkling i'll probably still go. and it's hard finding a house. and buying some land is deffinately the way to go cause then you can find some with a pond and some riding area. as far as modular homes now a days they are making them just as nice as ground uppers. i even thought about buying some land and just throwing a trailer house on it for a few years until i can have a house built. at least then you can get everything you want how you want it.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, that is the big thing, we can not find a house that we like. There always seems to be something that doesn't rub me right. The one place was pretty good, but it had a crawlspace instead of a basement, and we would have to do the garage as an addition, but there would be issues with that due to the lot and variances...
At least this way, we can pick the floor plan, and watch it from start to finish. I tried telling her that we could do a trailer for a while, she is just not having it. That is a woman for ya[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

If they can build a house and ship it at 65mph, it seems like it should be pretty well built [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 05-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Ok today is officialy my last day of the week heading up camping it should be in the high 60's all wkd yaaaaaa!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

Good for you man! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] You suck, but good for you.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time