The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

Well, the week nd is over again eh?! ****.

Weekend was ok, bowling was fun although we didn't get real hammered up, just had fun. The rest was mostly relaxing, checking out some proprties for sale, seeng where they were. Did some racing on the Wii, tore up everybody in the house on that game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Didn't get to ride at all this weekend can't wait till this weekend, and some particular Wolverine parts to get back in my posession [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Other than that, here we go again...

Old 05-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

i don't have to sell it to make ends meat i just have no use for 2 of them. plus even if i buy a truck if i want to haul both of them i'm still going to have to get a trailer. it's kinda like i can't win for losing type of deal. and i'm not in a hurry to sell it. if it goes it goes. just kinda seeing whats out there ya know</end quote></div>

I here you on the trailer thing as I am looking for camper/toyhauler and I cant seem to find the one I like, or a small one that will haul 2 quads outside. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Good to see everone's weeked was pretty dull! [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

for a while we just had a little lawn mower trailer and that worked nice. we were able to get 3 quads on it but then we just went ahead and got a 24ft last summer and i put that roll on paint lookin stuff that has the chips you sprinkle on for garage floors. its pretty nice we have slept in it a few times.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

Trailers are such necessity, I am in the same boat with my 2 machines. I really want to find a decent enclosed trailer for them so if it came down to it, I could just store them in there and lock it up real dam good. A toyhauler would be cool, but that is far from in budget at the moment.

BTW, my sunburn peeled yesterday, and what a mess! g/f was peeling off like 4" square pieces hahaha Now I am itchy as all hell, like I have poison Ivy on my whole back...

Old 05-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

well in that toy hauler thing they make a thing to carry 2 wheelers up on the bed rails but then again it would be cheaper and safer to just buy a trailer. i kind of thought about a flat bed truck and just park the 4wheelers sideways i'm not sure if that would work either. or an old uhaul would be great. turn it into a hauler/sleeper type thing.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

well in that toy hauler thing they make a thing to carry 2 wheelers up on the bed rails but then again it would be cheaper and safer to just buy a trailer. i kind of thought about a flat bed truck and just park the 4wheelers sideways i'm not sure if that would work either. or an old uhaul would be great. turn it into a hauler/sleeper type thing.</end quote></div>

that would be *****ing awesome!!

Old 05-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Friday you're a sick **** telling us about ur skin peeling off. although my EX now used to do the same thing. maybe it's cause women are kind of like monkey's and they like to sit there and pick on us. and even enclosed trailers are kind of stupid in price. i don't know i have a garage to store mine in. so i guess i'll just keep my eyes open. or go back to looking for a molester cargo van type.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

well in that toy hauler thing they make a thing to carry 2 wheelers up on the bed rails but then again it would be cheaper and safer to just buy a trailer. i kind of thought about a flat bed truck and just park the 4wheelers sideways i'm not sure if that would work either. or an old uhaul would be great. turn it into a hauler/sleeper type thing.</end quote></div>

I was thinking of doing something allong those lines myself like buying a 14' Wells Cargo or something adding foldaway bed on the side walls maybey some a/c, upper storage compartments you know just the necessities.

Old 05-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

Do those thing already have lights in them?

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time