The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

yea its pretty nasty.. go through the villages and watchin people takin their garbage and throw it into the stream or on the side of the road. we have a couple of ppl here that were in korea they said this place reminds them of korea. its a **** hole and im countin down the days till im out of here. we got about 60 days till we are back in the comfort of our own homes.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

That does sound like a pretty cool thing to be a part of stuck

sorry if I grossed you out with the skin thing, I thought it was funny because all the pieces were blowing about in the yard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Girls are weird like that too, I ask her to scratch my back; next thing I know she is pinchin' the **** out of my back. WTF?!? "You had a blackhead on your back."

I would love to have the funds to take an enclosed trailer or U-haul and deck it out for quads/sleeping quarters.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

there are just some things you don't talk to about with other guys and your girl picking off your dead skin is one of them. i think it's encoded in thier DNA my ex used to sit there for hours just looking for black heads and crap like a vulture. it's like what ever do what you want. i'll just lay here and watch TV.

as for korea i was pretty much drunk the entire time i was there. i guess i can say i've done crap that few people have but in the grand sceame of things i can't complain 9yrs in the army no college education and now i'm making 70k a year to sit on my ***.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

hahaha... i can just picture that. the skin blowin around the yard like leaves off the tree.

we got our trailer pretty cheap since it was just a plain wood floor with no lights or plug-in's. i think we got ours for like around 6,000 and thats a 24ft.

Old 05-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I just got back Toxic He-- and it is 78 deg outside, to nice to be stuck in this hole!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

i wish it was warm out here. it's been pissnig and like 40 all day. i'm like WTF it's suppose to be summer.

Old 05-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Dont worry as our warmer weather will reach later in the week like FRi or Sat!

Old 05-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

i have the patience of a 2yr old and i'm not a fan of being really hot or really cold. i just wish it would make up it's mind so it's not so crappy out. makes me want to spend all day in bed

Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: justhanginout

i have the patience of a 2yr old and i'm not a fan of being really hot or really cold. i just wish it would make up it's mind so it's not so crappy out. makes me want to spend all day in bed</end quote></div>

Or in my case all day outside! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Pro Rider

there were days last week that i wanted to spend all day out side just sitting by the lake. i dont know what happened but my allergies are kicking in something crazy a feel like mike tyson punched me in the face

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time