Semi-Auto to manual clutch conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 07:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Semi-Auto to manual clutch conversion?

So I got's me a chinese 110cc quad, (the one in the picture attached) and I honestly do love it, no problems what so ever. I would like to know however if its possible to change the semi auto clutch in it to a manual? The clutch in it is a R N 1 2 3. I like reverse but its not something I would die without. Anyway, I know its possible from reaserch but i can't find anywhere on how to do it or where/what parts id need for it. If you have any ideas please comment Thank you. Happy Hunting! (This chinese quad is a full adult, one reason i love it also! Oh and its a 110cc Zongshen engine model, dont know if that helps or not...)Semi-Auto to manual clutch conversion?-my-atv.jpg

Old 12-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Pretty much anything is possible, but I can't see any way that you could do it without spending a fortune. If you want a manual shift model, you should look for an older model in good shape. Arctic Cat, Honda and a few others offered manual models. Here's a picture of my $1,400 2002 Arctic Cat 400 With full independent suspension, a Warn winch , new Maxis 25" tires and less than 4,000 miles. It's an awesome ATV. You don't need to spend a fortune to get a fun dependable bike.

Attached Thumbnails Semi-Auto to manual clutch conversion?-p1010033.jpg   Semi-Auto to manual clutch conversion?-p1010035.jpg  
Old 12-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would but with where I am located and other reasons i am not able to sell it atm, its not a horrible thing if i can't it would just be nice to be able to. Thank you for your reply