New Feature: ATV Industry Facts - Page 15 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Old 11-17-2017, 03:02 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

I remember when Tucker Rocky and Parts Unlimited were a lot smaller. Their sales reps would drop in every week to shoot the bull and see if we needed anything while they were there. Times have changed.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Moto Psycho

Under Brand Group MAG lists 23 different companies, some I've heard of and some I haven't. Motorsport Aftermarket Group | MAG Companies
Old 11-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Man,even Malcolm Smith Racing was bought out by this group along with J and P Cycles,Progressive suspension,Tucker Rocky and others. Some times I think you can bite off more than you can chew. MAG seems to have proved that. One of the reasons I don't like big conglomerates like this. It can drag some of the best individual companies down the drain with them when a lot of times individually they may have been able to weather out the down swing themselves.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:22 AM
Moto Psycho

It sounds a lot like the gun industry where companies are buying each other up, then they're getting bought up by an even bigger company. Cerberus Capital Management owns Freedom Group which owns Remington, Bushmaster, Advanced Armament, Marlin Firearms, H & R Firearms, Dakota Arms, Para USA, Parker Gun, Tapco, Barnes Bullets, and Mountain Khakis. I don't know anything about that last one.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Would it surprise you to learn WORCS racing has had the same title sponsor for nearly all of its 16 year history? And that sponsor just signed on for 3 more:

https://atvconnection.com/articles/a...facts-know-35/
Old 12-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Back Country Explorer

Nice for me to see a Colorado business get special recognition. I have not purchased anything from Rocky Mountain ATV yet. Maybe someday I'll want something they have.

David
Old 12-08-2017, 03:47 AM
Quad Patrol

If you've ever serviced your ATV, there's a good chance you've used some of BEARINGWORX's goods. And while the brand has been around since 2010, they're actually 32 years old:

https://atvconnection.com/articles/a...facts-know-36/