Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

Picture of Chinese ATV carb line?

Old 04-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picture of Chinese ATV carb line?

Hi everone,

Long time viwer on the forums but never posted. Lots of good info on here!!

I have a Tao Tao 125 ATV, it's been sitting for a couple years and I think it's from 2010 I believe.

I cleaned the carb and untapped the stock flat screws which block access to the screws to take it apart. I also changed fuel filter, battery and fuel lines.

I put it back together(at least as best I could remember ) and it did start up then died eventually. My issues is that I can't remember or figure out where the fuel lines go into the carb. I have 3 inlet nipples on the stock carb. I've tried the fuel line from the tank in 2 of the inlets on the carb. One of them doesn't seem to allow flow of gas to the carb while the other seems to allow too much and the carb starts to leak fuel once it's full from the air intake and all other possible holes.

Anyone have a picture of the older gen tao tao 125cc 4speed semi auto carburetor lines? I've searched the forum along with other ones and google and I can't seem to find this carb with the actual line set up to make it work!
Thank you!