Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

cfmoto

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 08:01 AM
leh
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cfmoto

Are cfmoto side by sides any good and where are they made?

Old 06-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

My local Polaris dealer sells em. They are made in China. I was there while he uncrated one, the crate had served as a cage for Chinese rats to come to the USA. They ate everything on it that they could, then chewed their way out. Can't say if they are good or not, I'd rather buy USA, Canada, Japan or Taiwan stuff first. But I'm a crusty old fart, hehe. BTW, Kymco stuff is very high quality, made in Taiwan, the China that does not have nukes aimed at us, and has human rights for it's citizens.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My local Polaris/Can-Am dealer also sells them. I've heard mixed reviews about them. Honestly they're not much less expensive than a base model Rzr or Wildcat. Kymco I would also recommend if you're looking for a utility utv. Kymco makes the 450cc and 700cc singles for Arctic Cat. The Kymco versions of both machines are basically identical except for plastic and cost less.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

From what I have seen they are probably among the better Chinese brands. I'm still not sold as I would rather ride vs wrench.

Old 06-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

When I need a part for a 16 year old Arctic Cat, my local dealer usually has it on the shelf, if not I can have it in 3 or 4 days. But I like to hang on to stuff, if it's reliable. If you like to trade stuff in every 3 years, CFMoto would probably be fine. Heck, I still drive 2 old Dodges with over 600,000 total miles.