Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

THE UNFINISHED 396Custom

Old 12-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE UNFINISHED 396Custom

Hello folks, I am brand new to atv connection and I have a project quad for you all to see. It’s a 20O1 Yamaha Warrior that’s taken a crazy 5 year journey
As she sits right now it has a 396 HotRods Stroker Motor,Stage2 HOTCAM,Kibble White valves/springs and a EBC Carbonfiibre clutch. I’ve doe extensive work to suspension with Elka shock,Stage 1 up front and Stage 4 remote res in the rear. The Unfinished was widened and lengthened as well. +3 American Star A Arms bring the front total to 49”. My swingarm is made by Scott Hansen (917Jolly), it’s +3 with a +4 Tuskaxek and extended hubs, yep she’s wide 54” to be exact
any ways that some information on the beast, you can see it on YouTube(Michael Gates THE UNFINISHED 396 Custom) have a look,ask a question email me gatesmichael70@gmail.com
thanks
enjoy the pics👍
Lonestar bearing carrier, banshee linkage, TMDesignes chain guide and roller, custom skid plate, led eliminator plate light and bracket
Custom fly screen, Trail Tech Vapor, K2 Concepts Hydrodipped hood
Custom polish by me done at the shop
Led lights conversion front and back plus ledgunderglo
GBC mastersfront and back with ITP SS112
Yoshimura RS3 modded Exhaust with FMF Power bomb header,Hiflight USA Custom seat,IMS gas tank,ASV lever and clutch perch

+1 stem,DRW CaseSaver,Mikuni VM 38 MM carburetor with custom air intake
Yep SHES REALLY FAST!!

K2 Concepts Hydrodipped carbonfibre Maiers hood by Jim Urbano
Custom tthumb throttle an ODI Rogue lock on grips👍👍

Search this Thread