Pictures of Street Legal ATV's or SxS's Lets see pictures of your street legal ATV's or SxS.

Pictures of My Outlander Street Legal Projet

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Big Poop
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we are allowed to ride snowmobiles and atvs in town from Nov 1 to April 1 here , i ride my quad all over town with blade on to clean familys driveway ..but it has to be licenced and Insured,and we have to have a Helmet on. and i think I have been pulled over by all 12 RCMPs too.and bylaw officer. and sheriff and county Cop.. lol but after that,,they just wave.you would think that with 2 Tim Hortens here they would leave this ole guy alone....lol

Old 02-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The farthest I ever rode on the street here was 1/2 mile to my mother-in-law's house to plow the driveway. I don't think I was wearing a helmet and wasn't supposed to be on the road but a cop would have to be kind of a dick to give me a ticket for going 20 MPH in snow that most cars couldn't drive through. I'm glad I didn't see any of them. They were probably trying to stay warm someplace.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys for sharing your street riding experiences. As Kenvb says, once all 12 of the RCMP officers have a chance to see you riding, they get used to it. Same with the neighbors. I rode about 30 minutes today on the dirt roads around my place. We're having unusually warm temps now, spring like. The neighbors walking their dogs waved at me and I waved back. I was riding in the 20 mph range and very carefully. No problems.

David

Old 09-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires

One last thing you really should do is get street legal tires, they'll work better, last longer, and have less risk of getting you pulled over