Pictures of Street Legal ATV's or SxS's Lets see pictures of your street legal ATV's or SxS.

Street Legal, and loving it...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Street Legal, and loving it...

I don't have a picture on the street, but this is the first ATV/UTV I have registered for highway use. The dealer added turn signals and a horn, and licensed it for highway use from day one. I'm really enjoying the new found freedom. In Utah, I can drive on any road in the state outside of Salt Lake County, except for the interstate freeways. I live 250 miles away from Salk Lake County, so no concerns there. Now, if I come out on the highway several miles away from the truck and trailer, I don't have to worry about finding another way back, or backtracking the entire ride to get back. I can even drive on National Forest roads that require the vehicle to be licensed for highway use. Cost is similar to an offroad permit. You do need insurance, but cost on new ATVs/UTVs these days is so high, insurance should be purchased anyway. I'm planning on all of my future ATV/UTV purchases being made street legal from now on. It is so much easier.

Cheers,

Jeep3

The following users liked this post:
George Budinger (05-08-2021)
Old 08-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Yes, I'm jealous. Don't think that day would ever arrive here in Massachusetts. Love Utah.