Polaris Ask an Expert! In fond memory of Old Polaris Tech. An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Polaris ATV.
"old polaris tech" and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.
ASK ALL GENERAL QUESTIONS OR BASIC QUESTIONS IN THE POLARIS FORUM.
Basic or General questions posted in a expert section will be moved!

Start switch PLEASE help

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Start switch PLEASE help

Sorry this is my first post and I sound desperate. I was helping my buddy put his wheeler back together last night. We had it all together, cranked, checked high low beams, 4x4 indicator, gear indicator, everything was working except the brake lights (bulbs may be bad??)

BUT here is my question.
The kill switch and light switch box came apart!!

A ball bearing and 2 springs came out. I collected everything I could a took the box completely off and put it in a ziploc bag. Does anyone have a diagram of how the internal parts of this thing go back together? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Any help would be awesome. Thanks

Old 06-29-2012, 09:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

pull up a reputable polaris dealer website, look under parts/parts catalog and it'll have diagrams there.
but, do a good internet search for polaris microfiche and it should pull up reputable dealers who offer the diagrams online. then it'll break down each part and show the configuration. i would feel guilty if i posted a hyperlink. someone might think i prefer dealer "A" over dealer "B" just because of their website offerings.