Polaris Ask an Expert! In fond memory of Old Polaris Tech. An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Polaris ATV.
"old polaris tech" and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.
ASK ALL GENERAL QUESTIONS OR BASIC QUESTIONS IN THE POLARIS FORUM.
Basic or General questions posted in a expert section will be moved!

Rear brake reservoir hose 2001 Polaris Sportsman 500

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jrsavoie
I ordered the Item from Quad-Logic off Amazon for $68.95

I called and asked and they said it was Made in the USA. He said he checked the box. I'll pay extra for domestic parts.

Their Ebay link
Polaris Sportsman 400 500 600 700 800 Rear Brake Master Cylinder 1910790 1910301 | eBay

Amazon: Bad review on Amazon - I hope I do not have to deal with any issues.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...productDetails
They charged a $15 restocking fee for a defective part. That's a bunch of bull crap and not going to help them get new or repeat customers. If I saw a review like that for anything I want I would get it elsewhere. That guy probably returned the part directly to the dealer without getting Amazon involved. I don't think they would screw you over like that.
Amazon Amazon

Old 04-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
They charged a $15 restocking fee for a defective part. That's a bunch of bull crap and not going to help them get new or repeat customers. If I saw a review like that for anything I want I would get it elsewhere. That guy probably returned the part directly to the dealer without getting Amazon involved. I don't think they would screw you over like that. https://www.amazon.com/gp/orc/return...rl_ret_hp?fg=1
Exactly. I've never had an issue with defective parts through Amazon or my credit card. I have had to file disputes a couple of times.

The only dispute I had an issue with was the Discover card. I quit using it because of that. They finally made it right, but it was a lot of hassle for nothing compared to our other card.