Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

So much for fretting about Honda's 1st UTV design over all these years....

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So much for fretting about Honda's 1st UTV design over all these years....

So what are they going to call the camo version?The big camo.Honda has really put a lot of thought into this one.At least you could buy the camo one and hide it in the woods so your buddies can`t see it!

Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default So much for fretting about Honda's 1st UTV design over all these years....

rom the little info that they give ya, the only thing that i like at all about it is the adjustable seats, but they might not come out of the vehicle. in other words itsUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYUGLY

Old 09-08-2007, 02:26 AM
Range Rover

It's so ugly even your banker wont let you buy it.....They are afraid it will come back to haunt them

Old 09-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Range Rover

It's so ugly even my x-mother in law would look good next to it.

Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

There you go Capn'......ha ha

I have to say that I have been a little dissapointed in you guys.. ha ha

It's easy, just take you favorite FAT joke or your favorite Mother-in-Law joke and put "Big Red" in it's place. ha ha

As for the name "Big Red", they are diggin back in their past and re-using a name for one of their original 3-Wheeler's. It was a 200cc ballon tire suspended work horse. My Dad still has one and it runs just as good now as it did when I was still living at home 18 years ago. It does has a hole rusted in the exhasut pipe. But other than that she's been a rock.

I'm sure it will run fine and be dependable........

But, anyway..........back to the UGLY one liners. ha ha

Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

It's uglier than a Britney Spears performance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

i know this is a polaris thread, but has anybody seen the rhino 700 se midnight edition. that thing is awesome looking

Old 09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, those Rhino's are cute in a Harley Davidson kind of way....you know... all show, no go. Too bad they are so slow and ill handling. The only thing they have on the RZR is they are wide enough to haul two fat people.

Old 09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

you believe what you want, but i don't think the rzr has anything over the rhino except speed

Old 09-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider

I expected "AT BARE MINIMUM" a 700 EFI Rhino to be introduced.

The Yamaha page IMPLIED that there would be multiple models released on October 10th. ........ I suppose we shall see if they bring anything to the table that is directed to Sport Rider like the RZR is.

Quick Reply: So much for fretting about Honda's 1st UTV design over all these years....