Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

check this out i mean WOW!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default check this out i mean WOW!!!!

ok i emailed edelbrock bout the carb there gonna be selling for the predator and i finally got the email back ok yall check this out.

"(We expect to have a carb ready for sale by mid September. Our TRX Eichner
series carbs retail for $493.95, and we expect the Predator to be close to that in cost. I do have dyno runs available, if you have a fax machine I can send you a copy. Otherwise we picked up 4 horses and
3ft. lbs. over thestock carb.)"

That aint bad for real. aiight den i thought yall would jus like to know. -PEACE-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2003, 03:01 AM
Range Rover

nice

Old 07-16-2003, 04:19 AM
Pro Rider

I have an Edelbrock carb right now. Its the Qwiksilver Series. They used my quad for testing and crap. The carb made for better throttle response and no more popping while slamming through whooped out sections. I love it. You can see pics of it along with my dyno sheets on my web page.
My Web Site Click on the MY PREDATOR link. You can click on any of the thumbnail pics and the link to the dyno sheets are there as well.

Old 07-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah, JSYI's quad was there the same time as my buddie's. They got those numbers by staying with the stock airbox, cutting a hole in it and adding a few plates to his White Bros pipe. His name is GotTitanium on the Predator Owner's site (www.predatorowners.com) ...do a search for Edelbrock and I'm sure you'll find the 60+ post thread easily enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tim

ps. JSYI...You get either of your beasts back together yet?

Old 07-16-2003, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TReMor
Yeah, JSYI's quad was there the same time as my buddie's. They got those numbers by staying with the stock airbox, cutting a hole in it and adding a few plates to his White Bros pipe. His name is GotTitanium on the Predator Owner's site (<a href="http://www.predatorowners.com">www.predatorowners.com</A&gt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...do a search for Edelbrock and I'm sure you'll find the 60+ post thread easily enough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tim

ps. JSYI...You get either of your beasts back together yet?
Chris' with the airbox and 6 disks made like a third of a horsepower or something more than mine but he made like 2 or 3 more torque numbers than mine. I guess its a matter of opinion. The real reason that Im staying with the clamp on filter and HMF is cuz I dont want an airbox to look at from behind and I like the way the HMF sounds better. I know these are stupid reasons but oh well. I ride at the dunes where noise isnt the biggest issue in the world so Im not worried about that. Here are his dyno results Horsepower and Torque

I got a new axle and and crap for one of the Predators from the dealership cuz the owner is my bud and he had one from a guys they swapped out and my other Pred is just sitting there waiting for a new piston to get put in. I had tranny problems thanks to myself and my stupid 20w50 oil. I had to pay for it outta my pocket. ....warranty WILL NOT cover stupid mistakes like this. So right now Im riding around very little anyways considering its 116 outside right now. I'll pass on riding my quad. I think I'll wait till it cools down.