Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Other Toys?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Other Toys?

Anybody got other toys than an atv? Check my sig out for mine, got any questions about my toys just post.

Old 07-17-2003, 01:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

My toys:

-2000 Scrambler 500 4x4, HPD Powermaxx exhaust, HPD aggressive clutch kit, HPD superduty buttons, HPD steering post bearing, HPD chain tensionor, DID X-ring chain, Sunstar sprockets, Titan 489 X/T tires, K&N with Outerwears, Skull shift **** with matching valve stem caps, Renthal bars, Trailtech speedo, DG bumper, 55wt HID simulated headlights, custom alum. a-arm skid plates, rear tool box on rack. TONS of "sponsor" stickers

-1971 Yamaha DT250. .40 Wiesco. MX strait pipe. 1971 yellow plastic and STEEL tank

-1992 Chevy S10 Blazer, 1.5"lift, 4.3 Vortec CPI V6, strait pipe with Flowmaster, 30" BFG AT's, Brush gaurd, (6) 55wt off road lights, (2) 55wt fog lights, TONS of fixed and replaced parts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

-1976 Harley-Davidson FXE Superglide, 1200cc Shovelhead, Mirage paint, Blue powdercoated frame, S&S Super E carb, Barnet clutch discs, Riveara "Macho" cam, custom 3 star polish alum billit rims, performance pipes. Dynoed 48 RWHP

-2003 Custom drag bike, 93ci S&S equipted Harley-Davidson Shovelhead motor, Magnacharger Supercharger, (2) 10oz "sneeky pete" NOS bottles with fogger sustem, S&S Super E carb, Performace pipes, Custom built Riveara drag clutch, Andrews close ratio gears, Sigma Prostock chain,Crane cam, ALL stainless steel lines and hoses, Jesse James rear fender, solid billet alum, rear rim with Avon 200 series rear tire, chrome spoke front rim with polished duel disc setup, 2003 custom drag frame powdercoated blue, black paint with SWEET blues flames, Autometer/NOS/HD gauges. TONS MORE. Dynoed 113 RWHP!!!

-1977 Coachman 24ft travel trailer, bunk beds, duel TV's w/ atenna, shower/bath, kitchen, Custom sound system

-1986 Bolens 8hp lawn tractor/ snow blower. 3sp w/ no brakes, new tires and axel( I managed to snap the axel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) WHEELIE MONSTER!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

-2003 Lawnboy push mower/mulcher with front wheel drive

I think that is all I got [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

-99 supercharged grand prix
-96 gtx sea doo

Old 07-17-2003, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

sweet toys bigbad,My cub cadet puller is a wheelie monster too,if I raised the wheelie bars up some on it could do a huge wheelie and throw me off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2003, 02:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

I beat the $HIT out of that thing. Like I said, I snapped the axel by putting the throttle all the way on the rabbit and dumping the clutch. I watched my right rear tire roll by me and knew that I was in deep $hit![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I've done wheelies that got so high that when it came down, it broke the steerinf lingage. I also messed around with the belt on different pulleys, and I swear that thing would go 30mph. The bad thing is that the clutch wouldn't disengage and I had to littery kick it into to neutral. Scary as all hell but fun!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

bigbad, Mine is fast as hell too,heres the specs on it, The motor is sweet in mine I bulit it to run,I bored out the 12 hp in it .30 over put a electric fuel pump and fuel regulator on it.Put a walbro 30 carb,I put automatic tranny oil in the rear end insead of car engine oil because auto tranny oil is not as heavy as car engine oil so it frees it up a little uh what else oh i put a tiny tach on it, two kill switchs one on the dash and one on the back,stock 3 spd,midwest super cub wheelie bars,wheight backets,going to get some aluminum rims and some dick cepek giant puller tires on the back soon.And i am going to start building another pulling garden tractor puller soon too.

Old 07-17-2003, 02:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

I think that it would be fun to flat track race mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You ever see the lawnmower races on TV? I got an extra 2lb NOS bottle in the garage. I think that it would fit under the seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 07-17-2003, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

yeah I have watched them before I want to do it but they dont do that down here in ky all I do is just pull it mine i like doing it.and yeah nos bottle would be nice touch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2003, 02:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

I wonder if they drag race lawn mowers?? I can make a sleeper. I have an old 360cc 2 stroke Yamaha dirt bike in the shed. That would fit in it with the NOS!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2003, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Other Toys?

I wonder that too,you should see these pullers with motorcycle motors on them they are bad!!They are at the pulls all the time.

Quick Reply: Other Toys?