Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Trailboss vs Trailblazer?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailboss vs Trailblazer?

NC Scrambler- An EXCELLENT answer indeed- too bad it was for the wrong question!

Lets try and keep the threads focused!

Old 07-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

Uhh, shouldn't you have said that a long time ago to Zsebi?? My answer was in response to his post in which this post turned into. But.. that is what happens in here sometimes, a post will turn into a totally different topic which is ok from time to time.

Old 07-22-2003, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry guys about this topic turning into an ugly topic.Lets just end it here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

It is not ugly nor has turned ugly, it is differences in opinion which these forums are also about.

Old 07-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

The question was,what is faster a trailblazer or a trailboss. I never said that a 2 stroke is faster than a 4 stroke or that it has more power. We were compairing a trailboss and trailblazer. When it comes to mods there are way more mods for the 250 than the 325-330. Yes the trailboss will have more power for pulling and climbing but the 250 is quicker and much easier to mod. It will be a long time before 2 strokes are outlawed to be manufactured but the ones that are already made will be around for a long time because they cant outlaw something that has been produced legally.

Old 07-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

I will continue to ride and love my 2-stroke quad and snowmobile (and lawnmower, chainsaw and weedeater) and if you want to call me a 41 year old "punk" for the little bit of pollution they cause, you can go f**k yourself!
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha
i agree!

Old 07-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Polaris69
I will continue to ride and love my 2-stroke quad and snowmobile (and lawnmower, chainsaw and weedeater) and if you want to call me a 41 year old "punk" for the little bit of pollution they cause, you can go f**k yourself!
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha
i agree!

no I did not call you a punk ...... i said.......... punk = if you got an "i don't give a sh*t" attitude" , .......than skip over my post.
your age (41) has nothing to do with this.
I am sorry if my post has offended you, or any of your 2 stroke equipment.

also to reply to your post --
yes 2 stroke manufactures are trying to improve by introducing fuel injection , which gives it better fuel managment ( not so much wasted fuel ), but you still got problems burning that darn 2 stroke oil. the manufacturs just trying to by time.

I knew the 2 stroke owners will get upset about my post, ( how ever yo should not) ..

chill out, would ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Range Rover

NCscrambler wrote:
"I have to put my .02 in here also. Some people like 4 strokes, some people like 2 strokes. With the newest technology available a 4 stroke cannot touch a 2 stroke. Here is a direct comparison between a 2 stroke (RX-DI) jet-ski (which I happen to have one) and the all new 4 stroke SUPERCHARGED GTX 4tec jet ski made by Sea Doo or Bombardier. Now first off the 2 stroke is 951cc weighing in at 606lbs. The 4 stroke is 1494cc weighs 900lbs. Both have fuel injection, run regular unleaded gas...............

no dude ,

a water craft and an ATV is a different animal all together, should not be compared.
water craft - jetski is constantly operated at high RPM --- the 2 stroker will shine in that department.

Old 07-22-2003, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer

hey,
You could argue about this forever. Why dont u just have fun with your quad and not worry about all of this. Personally i have never went up head to head with a trailboss 325 or even one of these bada$$ trailboss 330's your talking about (5 extra cc's come on cant be that much more power lol, jk). Have any of you trailboss guys beat anyone on a trailblazer anyways? Just wondering.
~RYNO~

Old 07-22-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

I do enjoy what I ride and hope everyone else does. What worries me is environmental extremists who don't comprehend how little effect recreational vehicles have in the greater scheme of things and just want to get rid of 2-strokes because they can see and smell the smoke. Your car pumps out deadly carbon monoxide but nobody cares because you can't see or smell it.

As far as burning oil, synthetic 2-stroke oil burns exceptionally clean, and in small motors like the quads the amount of oil they use is so small I'm sure there are alot of 4-STROKE quads out there burning just as much oil as my 2-stroke. My riding mower (4-stroke) uses more oil per gallon of gas than my old Lawn Boy push mower (2-stroke).

Quick Reply: Trailboss vs Trailblazer?