Old 06-04-2000, 03:47 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much damage could we do vs how much was done at Los Alamos

Hug

Old 06-04-2000, 10:59 AM
Trailblazer

I think those eco-**** are the worst thing that ever happened to the atv/dirtbike world. I think they should their thunbs out of their a$$ and do something useful (like grab a shovle and make a burm or get whipped type of thing). I am outraged at what the government and their tree hugging friend can do. It should be none of their damn business.

Old 06-04-2000, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

Went up riding a couple of weeks ago and checked out a potential camp sight we saw some ATVers using when we first got there. They left their camp fire smoldering. But the a$$holes did try to put it out buy backing up their ATV and burning out and digging 1 foot ruts next to the fire pit. They left cans and trash scattered all over the area and tried to blaze a trail up hill tearing the hell out of it when there are miles and miles of trail already established. We put out the fire and cleaned up the best we could after the pigs. ( reminder-will carry bags in the future to clean up after some ingnorant a$$.) We need to keep our own in check while we are fighting to keep our riding rights.

Old 06-05-2000, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

MagnumMud I am glad you woke up. You and millions like you did not get political...??? Well, that is why we are where we are. And it will be worse. Much worse.
With all new restriction , laws, anti gun movement,executive orders, we are loosing our freedom every day.We, as a nation ,are manipulated by Media,unable to seek the true.We consume their wiews and do not see where they are going. Great men of this country are ridiculed and politicaly likvidated by Media ,and we can do nothing about it. The "pols" are created and we like to vote for a winner.....
It is simple, at least from my pespective.
Media like a candidate= means no good for an average Joe. And vice versa.
In past 20 years I have seen 2 men , real american patriots , who were hated by media and had no chance to become our presidents.
Mr. Gore will be a disaster for us if elected, Busch won't be much better./it was a president Busch who declared New world order in 1989, our candidates father..../It looks pretty hopeless to me.But I will go to vote, as always.

Old 06-05-2000, 02:49 PM
Range Rover

I looked at their web page and I was glade that Mo was not one of the states listed. I guess that is one of the benefits of having the right to own and the right to use a gun in Missouri.

On their web page they have a link to take action to save the trees.
http://www.wilderness.org/cgi-bin/ta...kyouaction.htm

It allows you to send a letter to
USDA Forest Service-CAET
Attn: Roadless
PO Box 221090
Salt Lake City, UT 84122
Do you think it would help if we sent some letter to the USDA and tell them how we feel???

Old 06-05-2000, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Its really scary what is going on. Some of these groups are like peta! They dont have a clue what they are talking about 1/2 the time but they sure know how to blow smoke up lots of peoples A _ _ es! A few months ago, when it was first brought up
in this forum some where, by someone. I actually sent out e-mails the clinton, gore, Mike dombeck the national forest chief, and to my senators and legislatures. I said that I was not against them buying up more land and adding it to the national forests we have but that the idea of closing them down and closing off our access to them was way wrong. to me it rings a bell that sounds like communisum. This is our land and we do have the right to use it. Yes its up to us to respect it and take care of it. Plus thats what the national forest personnel get paid to do. Now we have the clinton/gore plan to shutdown roads all over the nation in pretty much all our national forests, re-plant them. then it will be easy to keep everyone out of millions of acres of our forests. I dont know how to vote either. I sure dont want this to happen, but I'm not crazy about bush either? rangerchet

Old 06-05-2000, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

While I believe in not killing our environment, but it is getting insane!! Maine was on there and North Maine were I am seems to be targeted, Snowmobling is huge business here, big time, so is ATVing, while not as big it is growing fast, It must add up to millions for a underpopulated underjobbed area ( Northern Maine) we need all the sporting revenue we can get. Registrations, gas, lodging , parts, the machines themselves, insurance , loans at the bank. It effects allot of people here. It is crap that these people can't realize how much money we would loose and the jobs if they got there way and banned recreational vehicles. If Maine was not allowed to use it land for hunters, fisherman, boaters, atvers and snowmobilers, we might as well close up the top half of the state. and call it a day!