Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What do you like about polaris?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you like about polaris?

I went with a polaris quad cause its made in the USA "most of it" The 4wd and its the only 4x4 sport quad i liked!!!

What do you like about polaris and what are your dislikes, Why did you buy one?

Old 11-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I like the fact that I can ride it like a sport quad an slide it around a corner, but when the trail ends and the mud begins, people must follw MY tracks!! I alsolike the made in USA part. I only buy American. I wouldn't mind it weighing less and having more power, but hey, what can you do but mod it!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, the location of the spark plug SUCKS!!!!!

Old 11-08-2003, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider

I like the way it handles,ride,seat,power, AWD (but a lock before 20% rear overturn would be nice before hitting the goop), clearance. What I don't like drive line noise, speedos that fog up. As for only "buying American" you would be surprised how many over seas parts are in there. If I am not mistaken most all of the brands are "made" in the USA. I believe Georgia and Nebraska each have asian brands manufactured there. Ya I like my "Pull ur a$$ out" because it has the best group of features I desire.

Old 11-08-2003, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider

BIGBAD is so right the spark plug location is not very good at all..

Old 11-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

it/s funny how people buy things just cuz there made in the u.s=even tho there JUNK !! (JMO)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

warrior you are nothing but a trouble starting sell out... Whats it like having modded Trail blazers stomping your @$$???

Always buy American. Even if it is made here and owned by a forign company most of the money still leaves are country..

Old 11-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

LOL

Old 11-08-2003, 12:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

...getting back to the question...

i ride Polaris because they are RELIABLE, FUN to ride in the big mud, and look TERRIFIC!

i also get a BIG kick out-of pulling my riding buddies on their Jap quads out of the mud! they always make sure i'm around before they attempt the big mud holes 'cause i'm the only one that can pull 'em out!

my dislikes:lack of a back-up pull starter, drivetrain clunky noises, and the philosophy that a RED Sportsman is some type of "Limited Edition"- now that's STUPID!

-MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

I'll tell you why I like Polaris. (even though I don't have one). I'm only 16 but when I was little I remember the OLD polarises when my Dad worked as a mechainic. Like the first Trail Boss 250's. Now you have to admit that those were some of the chiniest quads ever made. BUT, I like Polaris because look at the quads that they have now. I give Polaris my respect because they have come A LONG ways in the past 10 years, and it obviously took LOTS of work. I take into consideration what they started out as, and what they have become NOW, and can only imagine what they have comming for the future. They started from fairly junk machines, but look how far they have came in the quad and even the snowmobile industry. Props to Polaris and keep it up!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer

My biggest complaint about my scrambler is that is an automatic. That is a big selling point for some people but a big no-no for me. I like to shift my car, motorcycle and my atv's.

Quick Reply: What do you like about polaris?