Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

new quad design for polaris

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 10:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new quad design for polaris

yes, it would be very nice IF that was posible... i aint bashin ya.. just kinda hard to suport something that is impossible.

Old 12-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KGB
Did you see that Simpsons episode where they had Homer design the "Ultimate Car", it was funny as hell , and sounded like this quad.
They have that car in the Simpsons Hit and Run game. Its badazz

Old 12-30-2003, 10:34 PM
EAB
Pro Rider

OK Scramblerman112, here is another one for you (calm down). Volvo had this concept motor that tilted the upper portion of the block to increase the compression ratio when more power was needed. It was a two piece block and moved the upper portion away from the crank to reduce compression. Maybe this and variable valve timing and you could have two different motors in one. (or a hunk of metal that noone knows how to fix)

Old 12-31-2003, 02:07 AM
Range Rover

just look at the engine concept for the new cadillac 16,it is a v-16 powered car and it only uses enough cylinders to handle the gas that the f.i. feeds to it,thats where im going with this concept

p.s. i wasnt getting mad i just hate when people try to be negative about something,and its only my idea for a new quad design,so what if someone thinks its impossible

Old 12-31-2003, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

dont we just wish

Old 12-31-2003, 02:16 AM
Range Rover

and to "yellow650rincon"why the fruck are u in this forum go back to the honda forum,i bet u were gettin nervous when u saw the title of this post,lololol!!!!

Old 12-31-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah I got really nervous, polaris coming up with a new design....god I'm scared. *rolls eyes*
Your pissed off because you don't have a god damn clue on what your talking about and I pointed it out.
I wasn't bashing at first, but now you have pissed me off.
It is just plain retarded to think that ONE piston is going to give more torque and better acceleration than TWO pistons. *smack* duh!

It's a good thing you aren't a designer for Polaris! You would have to fugged up engines coming out of the factory that wouldn't last through break in!

Old 12-31-2003, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

DUDE GO BACK To HONDA AND STAYN OUT OF THE POLARIS FORUM!!
YOUR RINCOn IS A PIECE OF CRAP!
I would like to see a 800 twin trailblazer/scrammbler
Maybe in a predator frame. The automatic would be great in a pred style frame. A 800 twin is already in there snow sled.All they would have to do is put it in a race quad frame.
I have thought about making my own. something like that

Old 12-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

hey why dont you put a hydrolic raising a lowering system on it, or maybe you can have floats come out of the bottom when the water gets too deep, maybe you can make it hover over things too!!!

-------------------
2003 z400-renthal abrs, dg nerfs

Old 12-31-2003, 06:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Yellow650Rincon

It is just plain retarded to think that ONE piston is going to give more torque and better acceleration than TWO pistons. *smack* duh!
Obviously you are the one without a clue. In the smaller cc type ATV or motorcycle engines the single cylinders generally make more torque than a twin of near engine size. The stroke of the single is longer thus making more torque. And that,sir, it a FACT! There are many many cases of single cylinder Honda 250r based motors that accelerate faster in 60-100 feet than the Banshees, but the twins make up the difference on top end. It is all in bore and stroke combination. Now you may go back to Honda. Thank you!

Quick Reply: new quad design for polaris