Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ordered my rcr kit friday!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ordered my rcr kit friday!

finally ordered my rcr kit. i cant wait till it comes. about how long does it take to ship. i thought about 5 days i live in mass. is this is a difficult thing to install (like the clutching and puttin the pipe in?) i was wondering cause my dad is gonna help me put it together and he said he should be able to do it but i wanna get some info so i know he does it right. anyone whos put a clutch kit in could you please give me some pointers on how to install it. also am i gonna have to take all my plastics off to put the pipe and silencer on. thanks for any help!

Old 01-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

probably be here next monday because i ordered mine last friday and he said it will be here monday. u dont have to remove all the plastics but to make it easy u can. it should take no more than 2.5 hours to install.

Old 01-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

All that stuff is not hard to install.. Do you know if that kit comes with a helix? If so its kinda tricky getting the rear clutch wound but not hard if its just a spring its simple as can be...

Glad your getting the kit good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

nope i dont know if it comes with the helix. tbsleeper so it could be here tommorow? if it did come tommorow that would be great!

Old 01-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

if u ordered this previous friday it will be here not this monday but the next. i was sayin i ordered not this last friday but a little over a week ago and mine will be here this monday.

Old 01-25-2004, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

so about 10 days

Old 01-25-2004, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

oh ok i misunderstood. i dont know if i can wait that long lol.i cant wait to ride when i put it on. hopefully im satisfied as i paid for the thing. im pretty sure i will though.

Old 01-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I think the RCR kit just comes with a primary spring and maybe weights? I dont think that Rick can offer a helix at that price

Old 01-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Range Rover

Just keep us posted how everything goes with here!

Old 01-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

man your going to luv this. I orderd my on a monday and got it friday night, but i live in IL if that makes a difference. The pipe is easy to install, i did it almost by myself with a broken wrist. (dad had to do the tighter 2 handed work.) I only got confused on the jetting and this should help that. Instal. of rcr jet . thats a post i made and tbsleeper and others really helped me. What kind of pipe did you get? I have an hpd and it sounds great. I cant wait to get ridin again. Good luck man!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ordered my rcr kit friday!