ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Polaris (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/)
-   -   haspen acres or the badlands (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/141720-haspen-acres-badlands.html)

stryder 03-04-2004 02:53 PM

haspen acres or the badlands

Which is better. I may have a chance either this weekend or next to do some riding. Haspen Acres is only about an hour away from my sister-in-laws. That would be my choice at this time. Drop the wife and kids off and do some riding. I got the itch to ride and it needs a scratchin.

03predly 03-04-2004 03:01 PM

If you don't mind me askin', where are these places to ride?

IndyPred 03-04-2004 03:19 PM

Haspin acres is really muddy right now..if your into that then that would be the place to go.... especially since it is raining there as we speak. I was just at the badlands last weekend and it was just about perfect. It started to get a little dusty toward the end of the day but since it is raining there now also it will prolly be just about right again by this weekend. The badlands tends to dry out very quickly because of the sand/pee gravel. By the way it is supposed to cool down again in indiana by the weekend... just to let ya know..... ya might wanna look at the weather channel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

trailrider500 03-04-2004 07:19 PM

I have been to the badlands a few times very nice place if the cops would mind their own business... I have never been to haspen yet...

Jayblazer 03-04-2004 07:32 PM

haspen

haspen rocks i go there all the time but i bet it is really muddy right now..
i live about 40 min away we should get together up there some time
the badlands are cool but this year im really wanting to go to big rock in ky..

Crawdad 03-04-2004 08:51 PM

I agree, with the rain we've had and with the rain we're supposed to get I'd say Haspin would be one big mud hole. There's not much grass to be found there. Of course I like to do some muddin sometimes.

Jayblazer if you haven't been to Big Rock yet you need to go. It's a good time. I actually got lost the 1st time I went there. It was raining so there weren't alot of peole riding that day. I went with someone that had been there before and I followed them way back through those big hills & valleys. Because I was following someone I didn't pay alot of attention to where we were going. When my sons quad bent a sprocket and wouldn't hold a chain the people we were with left us. It took us all day to find our way back to the truck.

2002SP400 03-04-2004 10:09 PM

You might want to check out allaboutmud.com the guy is a big Haspin fan. Haspin has a type of mud I've never seen anywhere else that sticks like concrete. The memorials set up where people have died make you think about how you ride. Never been to the badlands.

Kushman 03-04-2004 10:26 PM

Haspin is way muddy right now.....BigRock will leave you feeling satisfied for a pay place

IndyPred 03-04-2004 10:30 PM

Kushman....where the hell is BigRock....... I usually live at either haspin acres or the badlands when the weather breaks. Ive also heard of Redbird but i havent been there.... But Ive never heard of BigRock...... give me info please!!!

Jayblazer 03-04-2004 11:44 PM

BIG ROCK
here is some info on it i have never heard a bad thing about it...
i love all the Victims at haspen last year there was some guy rolling his bronco over the top of and old station wagon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] how did that get down in the bottoms