Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

July 4th in the United States

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default July 4th in the United States

What a year it has been. If someone would have said last year at this time Saddam Hussien would be incarcerated and under going inder trial by the Iraqi authorities and that his sons would not be walking the face of the earth it would have been just wishfull thinking . However , this is the fact of the matter .

The economy is looking good , there are jobs out there ( I am always looking for work , you fine poeple hire me ) my line of work is basicly discretionary spending , after all the other bills are paid I finally have a chance to earn my share . I have confidence that I will always be able to find work even though my job depends on poeple having a little cash left over for some fun .

The middle east has always been a churning caldren of unrest through out my lifetime , I can finally see this coming to an end . Years ago this was not neccessarily the case , music and art of the area was quite top notch , the middle east , I believe , can return to the civilized culture it once was . I have recieved post cards from cities in the United Arab Emirates , these places are beautiful , the architecture astounding. I believe that with the natural resources in the ground over there , and a properly operating govornment in place , there is no reason the area cannot join the civilized modern world , I look forward to it .

Things are looking good friends ,,,,, things are looking good .

We can pull this thread up next year , and the next , and we can see where we are then . I am proud and confident .

As for me today , I am off to get wet on my jetskis . First time out all year , I'll be back at work Monday . Have a great 4th of July .

Rick Ritter

Old 07-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Have a good holiday Rick. I think things will continue to get better as long as Senator Ketchup doesn't get into office[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Back at ya Rick. I hope everyone has a safe 4th of july.

Old 07-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Have a good holiday Rick. I think things will continue to get better as long as Senator Ketchup doesn't get into office[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Couldn't agree more.

Old 07-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Happy fourth. Going outside to fire off a big bag of fireworks.

Old 07-05-2004, 04:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Well said Rick. People do forget about history and how much better things actually are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't want to get political, but things always seem to get better when someone in office has the fortitude to take care of business.
When times are better, we have more money to spend on our hobby; ATVs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]