Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Sympathy???

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2000, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well let me re-phrase that......Umm I do actually have friends *LOL* but none of them own bikes. Hey dont worry im working on them!

Old 08-10-2000, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

Do you have any kind of sense of humor at all TX the post I made had no bashing to it...if someone such as you didn't realize that it was jokeing you really need to get a sense of humor. I replied can you say Reboot in the post you are talking about if I would have went on to say what does a cpu belong near anything in the mud, I don't even think that would have been bashing. I hope they get the bugs worked out on the Rubicon, heck I hope they get something going that will hang with my Polaris...I am getting tired of pulling Ranchers and Foremans out of the mud...for anyone that has no sense of humor I mean nothing serious in this whole post...its a joke get it...oh well never mind...some of you just get to serious on here you need to be more like me and Gregsims...one example you would think me and Alaskaweasel are mortal enemys on the forum but we actually email each other laughing about our previous post...I just haven't been on in a while my father recently died like about 2 days ago and I have been at the hospital with him for the last 2 weeks. Anyway guys don't always take everything you read to heart...heck maybe they put the new version of Windows on the Rubicon...

Old 08-10-2000, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about your father.

Maybe we should change our signatures to a Disclosure for the Humor Impaired.

Greg

Old 08-10-2000, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

The point I was trying to make was if someone is heving a problem, and you can offer help, that is what needs to be done. I don't think anyone who posts with a problem hopes for or expects snide remarks, put downs or a "too bad, so sad" comment. Whether you believe or understand it, people reading that kind of thing sense the inimicable tone of the words and it tends to lessen the credibility of future postings. I won't waste any more time or effort on it in the future.
I have learned a lot about ATVs from people (who have forgotten more than I will ever hope to know) with all brands and have helped friends with problems simply because of the generosity and assistance of others. I guess knowing when to interject humor and when it is maybe best unattempted is not such an easy decision. Timing and phraseology are pivotal.
ATVING-My deepest condolences to you and your family. I will email something to you tomorrow in hopes it will give you some solace.