Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Rick Ritter (RCR)

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rick Ritter (RCR)

XpLo400

I feel your pain, I want to give business to rick as well but have looking at other pipe makers because I don;t have the ability to talk to rick on the phone. I manage a call center and work the same hours as him, the chance to use the phone is obsolete for me. I even sent him an email expressing this and how hard it was to call, since everyone here said to call him. the reply was poitive but he did ask me to call him whihc I just don;t have the freedom to do.

I hope he reads this because I'm not alone here, all markets are also moving towards doing more things via email. With his great reputation I would hate for him to loose business because of this. I have had good emails with othr companys and wil most likely go there. I have however ever heard any complaints about his products.

I might try sending him a pm. kind of as a last resort as his midrange pipe seems best for me.

Old 12-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope Rick will see my post and e-mail me...i wont call him...just to give you an idea it take me about 20 minutes to write my messages in english and they are not near to be perfect...Its like asking one of you to call me and understand what i say in french...lol

Old 12-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goodevening gentlemen .

I get to answer about 1 in 4 E-mails . When I sit down to check E-mails I try to answer as many as I can , and trying to reply to as many as I can , I do pick the ones I can answer the quickest . I could spend hours a day trying to catch up with my e-mails .

Due to the many possible combinations of pipes , silencers , clutch tuning parts , type of riding you do , as well as a few other variables , I really need to speak to you in person and sort out what it is we are trying to accomplish with adding some of the many parts I carry . If I had one pipe kit and one clutch kit it would be simple , I would just ask for make and model and stick a shipping label on a box and we would be ready to go .

I also insist on speaking to the person over the phone and taking the information in that manner . This has more to do with credit card fraud than anything . I am not going to go into detail why I insist on this because I don't want to provide a thief any information if one would happen accross this thread .

HOWEVER ----> I do answer my phone 12 plus hours a day , and I always return phone calls . This is the best way I can get information to and from you in a timely fashion . I have nothing against E-mail , but with the type and varied products and services I sell , phone conversations are far better ways to get the job done right .

Rick Ritter
618-644-3211