Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Sportsman 700 Efi accident

Old 10-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sportsman 700 Efi accident

Well, about a week ago I had an accident in my brand new 05 Polaris 700. I was riding in a trial uphill and due to my lack of experience my atv flip over a couple of times. At the time I just felt a little bit of pain on my back, but I was really afraid of the damage that my polaris could have, it was really nothing, just two cracks on the front bumper, one was about 6-7 inches and the other one about 3 inches. All of my friends who saw my stupid accident were really impressed of the toughness polaris has because a week before another friend had an accident half as bad as mine and he ended up with serious dame in his kawasaki atv.

To end the story, I just got fixed my atv, it looks new, I can't even tell were the damage was and it was really cheap (50 dlls) but now my back is in some real pain and I just can't ride for a while, hopefully next week I will be able to ride again, don't forget the Polaris I.R.S. is amazing.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

to simply put it

Polaris just kicks @ss!! lol

thats awesome u had like no damage to the quad

rollin the quad down the hill is something that scares me the most, or just going straight up over backwards...that's a worry of mine because i dont need to pay for a new set of handle bars or plastic

but if i keep riding the way i am no accidents should be occurying anytime soon (knocks on wood)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

hope ur back feels better

later

Old 10-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

I did that exact same thing going up a hill except i only flipped once and did a 1000 bucks worth of damage. all the plastic in front the fenders the back rack the brush guard that holds the radiator all of it gone. and my back was sore for two months was going way too fast when i hit the hill it flipped real hard on hard gravel. glad you got away cheap though i will say that i learned my lesson the hard way. not only on my hurt back but my hurt wallet too.

Old 10-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Trailblazer

Sorry about the crash. Hope your feeling better soon and can ride again. This past weekend I was racing my friend on his dirtbike and as he was shifting gears somehow it skipped a gear and he came to a stop. I ended up riding up his back fender. A little damage to his bike but not a scatch on my baby. Polaris is to tough. As Exterme said they just kick @$$! Very True