Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Stop Delivery Of ALL Sportsman500EFI

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stop Delivery Of ALL Sportsman500EFI

Stampers go get a Honda 500 foreman and enjoy the ride, if you can stay on it.

Riding in Colorado to 14K feet, Honda made it up there too. But the rest of us were already been up and back to base camp enjoying some nice grub and brew. When Honda man got back he bragged about the ride quality was great..................................... on the Polaris. His Honda was making his back hurt and guts ache.

The EFI Polaris's, the Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Arctic Cat Twin engine quads ran great without any attention to adjustments for altitude except for idle.

No one should let out a defective machine, but they all do.
I bought one of the first Kawasaki 650 Prairie's in KC MO in June 2001. Got one with soft shives on drive and driven clutches. Ate some belts until I installed different springs.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stop Delivery Of ALL Sportsman500EFI

Mine is still stalling and my dealers out of business. When I called other dealers, they don't have any idea. Mine still has the stall, new clunk, and grinds gears. At least they fixed my hot flashing problem. I just parked it because it's dangerous. It sucks when it stalls while going down hill and you have to take your hand off the bars to start it again. I know there is more to this than what Polaris is saying. When I called Polaris they said they couldn't tell me anything and to contact my (Out of business) dealer. Now I have to drive about 250 miles and another state for them to look at it. I hope Polaris is enjoying their Christmas, I'm not, I missed my planned ride due to these problems.

I think I'm done with Polaris and their disposible AWD system, their "Bugs" and poor customer service.

I know someones going to say just relax they will fix the bugs. What's a bug? Polaris changes something on their products every 6 months. They will always have these bug things. Just blame it on the bugs...

10hrs and still holding down my garage floor.