Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Wife wants new GMC Envoy ext

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wife wants new GMC Envoy ext

Look into (don't flame me) Honda Pilot, or one of the Nissan-Pathfinder, Pathfinder Armada. Good towing, good fuel milage, great warranties. Made in USA.

Old 11-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

We really want the third row seating, don't get me wrong I'm open to all makes. Fuel mileage is important also.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'd be a little leary about GM products right now. I agree with spyder6(wow, did I say that?). Quote from AP, "GM is in ruins". Bankruptcy is a common word for them.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Budman650
I'd be a little leary about GM products right now. I agree with spyder6(wow, did I say that?). Quote from AP, "GM is in ruins". Bankruptcy is a common word for them.
::shakes head::, the only way I'd be worried about GM is if I was a retired worker who was recieving a sizeable pension. C'mon guys this is GM, the largest automaker in the world. And it's not going south because of illegal practices or corrupt management, its under market pressure. The automotive market has been rough in the US since 2000/2001, the rebates over the last year simply masked the underlying problems. It's a downturn and even if one of the big 3 does have to declare bankruptcy they'll still be around and they'll still honor warranties. A company like GM or Ford doesnt simply close it doors, at least not from this point in the market.

Old 11-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Range Rover

just curious how this topic has anything to do with "POLARIS" dont they have a place for the day to day chat? not trying to step on any feet but seems like this topic belongs in a diff. forum spot. good luck with the new SUV.

Old 11-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

If your paying cash go for it. If not give her 100$ and send her to the mall. Its junk basically. If your net cash after the mortgage is paid off is less than 100$k Dont even think about it. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!! CANADA TOO!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TJCINC
just curious how this topic has anything to do with "POLARIS" dont they have a place for the day to day chat? not trying to step on any feet but seems like this topic belongs in a diff. forum spot. good luck with the new SUV.
The original question was about towing, the quads have to get there somehow!

Old 11-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drlang
We really want the third row seating, don't get me wrong I'm open to all makes. Fuel mileage is important also.
We have a Honda pilot and it has a third row seat. We test drove alot of SUV's and of the mid size ones it had by far the best ride and gets about 21mpg

Old 11-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: Budman650
::shakes head::, the only way I'd be worried about GM is if I was a retired worker who was recieving a sizeable pension. C'mon guys this is GM, the largest automaker in the world. And it's not going south because of illegal practices or corrupt management, its under market pressure. The automotive market has been rough in the US since 2000/2001, the rebates over the last year simply masked the underlying problems. It's a downturn and even if one of the big 3 does have to declare bankruptcy they'll still be around and they'll still honor warranties. A company like GM or Ford doesnt simply close it doors, at least not from this point in the market.
shakes head, why don't you quote the other guys too? I didn't just make this up. Do you have proof on your comments? It's under market pressure because they can't compete with the quality that other manufacturers have to offer. Chrysler got bailed out at one time. Look at Delta. GM might not close it's doors, but they are definately in trouble. Wait, I think I got another recall notice in the mail for my truck.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would buy a diesel truck instead. They're the best.

Quick Reply: Wife wants new GMC Envoy ext