Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I just like to with every one a safe and fun Holiday. Hope you get what you wanted and have a little time for riding with friends and family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Well, I'm just gonna say it. If it offends anybody too bad. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old 12-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MARRY CHRISTMAS

Old 12-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

merry christmas! hey im just wondering.... where are all the jewish people at? this year seems to be all about christams... on the radio... x-mas songs, tv-x-mas movies and series, commercials-x-mas presents. i havnt seen anything bout honukkah (please excuse my ignorant spelling, lol) this year. everything is merry christmas or happy holiday's.... nothing mentioning hanukkah alone. mabe i dont notice sum things or sumthing, idk, but it seems like everything is bout x-mas this year.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Merry Christmas

Old 12-21-2005, 09:03 AM
2c3
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

merry christmas. thats what it should be called because were suppose to be celebrating jesus christ birthday. we all get caught up in opening gifts and spending lots of money for our kids and family for christmas and we tend to forget the true meaning of christmas. lets all invite jesus in our homes this year and let him fill our hearts with the love he wants to share with us. thank jesus for being born on this christmas day and dying on the cross for our sins. for if it wasnt for jesus christ there would be no christmas. jesus is the reason we have the season. i pray if there is anyone out there reading this today who doesnt know jesus as there lord and personal savoir that he would reach down and touch your heart in a speacial way. i was saved 1 year ago last november and wouldnt trade it for all the gold in the world. its hard to believe i lived 36 years of my life walking without jesus. if i have offended anyone by talking about jesus im sorry and no matter how much you might hate me for it i will still continue to pray for the lost because i was once a nonbeliever like you. everybody enjoy your christmas day and new year. i love yall,
sencerly,charlie

Old 12-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Amen

Old 12-21-2005, 09:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Now boys, your lack of political correctness is showing! We must be sensitive to the inclusion of other cultures. It’s not a Christmas Tree anymore you know, it’s a Holiday Tree. I’ve always thought the greeting “Happy Holidays” was an easy way to combine wishes for a “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year” but apparently it has become a politically correct way not to offend non-Christians.

It’s too bad that suppression of diversity, not the celebration of it, has brought us to this. Lack of tolerance to those unlike ourselves (it’s called bigotry) has brought us to this backlash of hyper-sensitivity. These pages aren’t immune; when contributors bash each other based solely on the brand they ride that’s bigotry too. I’m old enough to remember when Christian white males of European decent weren’t blamed for 99% of the problems of mankind. Some would say paybacks are a bitch but I’m not sure what I did to deserve the “reverse-discrimination” this group is now subjected to.

If we could have a little (lot?) less hatred and bigotry and more tolerance for other’s customs/cultures/physical attributes we wouldn’t need to dumb-down things like Christmas to fit into someone’s blender-based plan not to offend anyone. When historical events are rewritten (fictionalized) and Holiday greetings are altered to avoid offence I think it separates us far more than it draws us together. I don’t know about you but I suddenly feel like I have to pick a side to defend, and now we’re right back where we started.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Screw being politically correct. What is this country turning into a bunch of pansies? Merry Christmas, happy haunika, happy kwanza, and to all you aethiest happy new year!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Range Rover
Default HAPPY HOLIDAYS

What floodrunner said.
Political correctness is ridiculous. The thing I find ironic is that Jewish people, who have more reason than most to promote religious tolerance, have been on the news complaining about Merry Christmas on a McDonalds marquee. Now I know that you can't necessarily determine the beliefs of a group from the words of a couple representatives but I think that emphasizing our differences in this negative way is counterproductive. I know several Jews, I spent the better part of my professional career working at a Jewish Hospital and as a Christian I've never been offended when wished a happy Hanukah. People need to quit concentrating on our minor differences here in America and remember that there are people in this world who have no concept of religious tolerance and want us all, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and everyone who doesn't share their particular belief structure converted or dead.
There's a Merry Christmas wish for 'ya.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everybody

Quick Reply: HAPPY HOLIDAYS