Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Ceramic Coated Header

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ceramic Coated Header

Just received my Newly Coated Header from Jet-Hot. All I can say is WOW!
HEADER

My local dealer is giving me the run around on getting a new gasket therefore I called BREESE LAWN AND GARDEN. BREESE had 29 gaskets in stock and is over nighting one to me. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND BREESE for any of your POLARIS parts and/or accessories.

Old 02-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Two questions robedoll. #1. Was this your stock header that you sent to them or do they supply the header? #2. How much did it cost?

Old 02-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Fireslayer
Two questions robedoll. #1. Was this your stock header that you sent to them or do they supply the header? #2. How much did it cost?
YES it was my stock Header that I sent them and the price was 125.00 plus shipping there and back. Total was 160ish. Go to their website or call them and request an information pack and the will send you a cool packet with a video.

Old 02-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

hey that looks really cool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2006, 09:55 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: jaggers2e42
hey that looks really cool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
THANKS. Definetly qualifies as BLING. Per Jet-Hot the coating also increases the Horse Power

Old 02-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

dude......that is expensive. You can get a top notch, very good looking, very trick, and what gives a couple of hp, rath racing header(ceramic coated or stainless) for $200. The rath header is what everyone who want power is running, so you should have went this route for the extra money. People on another site were saying they could get the stock header jet coated for around 30bucks......

Old 02-24-2006, 07:03 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
dude......that is expensive. You can get a top notch, very good looking, very trick, and what gives a couple of hp, rath racing header(ceramic coated or stainless) for $200. The rath header is what everyone who want power is running, so you should have went this route for the extra money. People on another site were saying they could get the stock header jet coated for around 30bucks......
ITS JUST MONEY. I will sleep very well tonite knowing that I just spent 125.00 for the coating. Personally I did not want an aftermarket header therefore I chose to coat the original. I can care less about the HP, its the look that I like the most.

As far as getting one coated for 30bucks. What site are they on and lets see some pics. I want be disapointed to know that I spent more. I am totally satisfied with what I got for my money. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

click

Check out that post. First, the guy states you can get the ceramic coated for 35bucks, and if you scroll down even further, you can see a rath header that is coated(not real clean and polished, but its an example anyway). I know the 35 dollar coating is good too, we had it done on the headers, and exhaust tubes comming off an engine for our airboat(which was more expensive than that, but same place did it).

Old 02-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Range Rover

What was your turn around time?It should not cost much for a 350 header then.Yours turned out great.I was thinking of doing the same thing.I can't see paying $170.00 for a header for mine that would only produce maybe 1 hp!

Old 02-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you are talking to me....our turn around time on this boat engine(a 460) was that day, we drove to the place, about a 2hr drive, and he did them.....then we picked them up later that day....

Quick Reply: Ceramic Coated Header