Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Anybody been to Ogemaw Sport and Trail center? Rose City, MI?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody been to Ogemaw Sport and Trail center? Rose City, MI?

Hey guys,

*see subject. Was basically wonderring if anyone has been to Ogemaw in Rose City, MI, as we are thinking of heading up there MAY 27-28. Is that place large enough to keep us occupied for 2 days of riding? looks awesome in the photos, but no sizes on the site... Thanks for the info! also if you'd like to join us (anywhere between coldwater area and Rose City we could meet) just let me know! group consists of 2 preds, 2 z400's, 1YFZ450, 1 Sport 400L and a 300EX... others too, i can't think of off hand... thanks!

http://www.ogemawtrails.com/

Old 04-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Walt!...been there before...you shouldnt have a problem keeping busy riding there...keep in mind your in Ogemaw county ..meaning you buy a map at the gas station and can ride most county roads.. i.e two tracks..

Also you can ride right from the campgrounds/property to the trails/county roads..and can also plot out a coarse on the map to make it to Bull Gap right from the property!..excellent area to ride from.

Old 04-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds like a great place for the kind of riding that you want to do. Keep in mind though, take a tow rope for that crazy kid on the Polaris sport 400....it'll blow up....or something....Maybe he'll just crash and burn on it....yea that last one is my guess, crash and burn Korey.

Old 04-15-2006, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

easy now, we may all just be eating cbmboy's dust in the straight line next week after he and i put that RCR kit on it... i'm tellin' ya... trouble brewin'...

btw, heatseeker8, where is mio located? after i solidify plans, i'll post here inviting the forum, but needless to say you're invited to join us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

Mio is the heart of the Bull Gap trail system. you can find a map of Bull gap riding area on DNR's website..and or through a link at michigan dirt slingers. com..

I got my quads stolen 2 weeks ago right off my trailer while I was at work..so no quads for me...make sure you lock your stuff up while riding up here! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

Hey, I might be interested in checkin that out too. Do they requrie an ORV sticker to get in there?

Old 04-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider

No..No orv permit required..but for $16.25 might as well have one..that allows you to ride all the two tracks/trail systems

Old 04-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

bulls gap is about 20 miles north of rose city right off of the same higway. M33 i think. I will be up in rose city riding this saturday and sunday. you need orv stickers for the trails in rose city and mio but not Ogemaw track.. Please pick up a map at the gas station in town in rose city and stay on the marked routes. The county rodes that you can ride on are only 20mph and its enforced so please abide by it.

Old 04-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

i may have to find a way to mount my GPS to my preddy so we can maintain legal speeds... thanks!

Old 04-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

I suggest a ram mount. they work great.

Quick Reply: Anybody been to Ogemaw Sport and Trail center? Rose City, MI?