ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Polaris (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/)
-   -   Polaris Bashing!!!!! (https://atvconnection.com/forums/polaris/242495-polaris-bashing.html)

DAVEY300 06-19-2006 07:15 AM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

This makes me so dang mad!!The guys i work with just can't understand why
i bought a polaris! they say those damn things are junk! been riding with a 300 express and it does great! Can't wait till i catch a honda 300 or 450 stuck in a hole and back my 800 efi behind them and try to ripe their rear axle out!! The bad thing is i don't bash their bikes. i just give them a big polaris happy face!

davey

XShowtimeX 06-19-2006 07:33 AM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Ya, we're all out there to have fun. I ran in to the same bashing on memorial weekend until I pulled each and every one of them out of the mud. The cat I pulled out literly drowned I pulled him out under NO power with the guy sitting on it, I would say over 900 pounds of dead weight. You should have seen the faces on the Honda and Yamaha guys I was with. They just nodded their heads and said they were impressed. Pulled the Yamaha home to at the end of our ride.

DAVEY300 06-19-2006 07:37 AM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks davey!!

kj2053 06-19-2006 07:57 AM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

The funny thing is on sunday I had to pull a 800 bomb out of the river with my SP 800....He tried to follow me. He got water in the engine & it was a *&^%$ getting to the air box on the thing, what a joke! It was easy to get to the spark plugs.

trailblazermudrunner 06-19-2006 11:51 AM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

yea but come on guys we cant hate or disprespect they other guys for what they ride there ride is there own choice just as much as ours they will lear that polaris is they way to go eventualy lol. but i mean atvs where made for work and play so lets just have fun in the mud or what ever type of train you ride

BryceGTX 06-19-2006 01:40 PM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Maybe one reason is that Polaris dragged the rest of the ATV industry kicking and screaming into the 20th centry with the belt drive and those guys are still crying about it. Or maybe its the exotic sports car mentality that says that you really need a Porche instead of a Corvette. I see the same mentality in the jetski industry between Seadoo and all the others. And of course there is the snomobile industry... There are more Polaris and Skidoos than any other.. but they both take all of the flak. Then there is the legendary Chevy, Ford and Chrysler rivalry.. Bottom line, if they don't own it.. it must be bad.
Bryce

spyder6 06-19-2006 02:25 PM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

and dont forget Cannondale

the only thing with the big 3 now is that Chrysler merged with Daimler

stendori 06-19-2006 04:35 PM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

wow has anybody ever heard differnt stocks for differnt folks. same goes for the atv world in my book. i ride w/ any kind of wheeler and ive seen them all break as well. ive worked on alot of them and it doesnt matter what you drive as long as you like it to me.

crashby 06-19-2006 08:31 PM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Go out and ride to have fun, and dont bash people about what kind of quad they have. You should be lucky you have a quad to ride......

After all, Polaris' are the world's toughest ATVs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

scrammersam 06-19-2006 11:38 PM

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

nissan toyota and honda are workin their way into the big 3