Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hows your polaris dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hows your polaris dealer?

I was just wondering how everybodys polaris dealer was to deal with. Sounds to me like a lot of people on here dont like their dealer for one reason or another. The dealer I go to is really nice and they made a very good first impression. I think the first impression is the best. Just thought I would ask. Polaris, the way out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2007, 09:44 PM
Trailblazer

My dealer is pretty good I don't mind going there if I have the cash. But if you ask me polaris "The Way Out" means money way out of my wallet at the dealer when I have to buy parts. 10.00 for a freakin carb bowl gasket.

Bill

Old 01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Quite frankly my dealer gave me a slimy, used-car-salesman kinda impression when I bought the machine, but they had the machine I had chosen and the leading price.

My first visit to the service department left me with a much better impression (yes , I said BETTER).

Price of parts and such, yea.... ripoff land, but that's kinda a brutal reality. Every compare what your Chevrolet dealer gets for parts with AutoZone (or whoever)? Same thing. Just gotta expect it, and work around it when you can.

Slime for the tires sells $15/quart at the dealer, which works out to $60 /gallon. It goes for $25/gallon at Wal-Mart.

Which reminds me.......

I'm going right now to start a new thread about tyring to buy a KEY for my Hawkeye.

Old 02-01-2007, 01:05 AM
Range Rover

lets see......saleman smiles his way through an easy sale(knew what I wanted).Then after they have my money,Im sold the wrong oil,given a gift certificate for 50 dollars to knock off a fee charged to me that I didnt want(warantee feature)that expired a week before I could use it because it took them weeks to figure out that a wire was not grounded causing my AWD to fail that was in part fault of a mechanic they fired because he left jobs half-assed,forgot to adjust my brakes all three times it was in for that same repair and it ended up costing me 450 dollars because my FULL warantee did not cover it.F-U Polaris dealers!!!!!!!!
The new Service manager is pretty cool,but I hope I dont have to go back there ever again!

Old 02-01-2007, 06:52 AM
Pro Rider

I bought a new 06 Sportsman X2 500 from Polaris in Bowling Green Ky. I've had good service from their service department ,,

so far,,,,

Old 02-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

My dealers been fine. Was able to talk down price without to much of a problem. They give me 10% off parts at the counter cause I bought with them. Treat me like a buddy more than a customer.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Trailblazer

Got my BRAND NEW 2006 700 Sportsman for $6000 at Rydersville Cycle in WV. They are the #1 Polaris Dealer in the WORLD. ( No joke, they are!) These people are awesome. ANY problem i have they fix it with no questions asked. I love dealing with them.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Been using Cycle Town South in the Dallas area. Salesman (Bobby) is also the parts guy (all of the sales staff works parts too). Gives me a discount. Tries to get me the best price if I'm looking for a new quad. Serivce tech has been there since they opened (a long time ago). Owner rides.

So, if I was looking, that's where I'd go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

mine is great .........

Old 02-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

Bought two, (06 700 (wife) and 06 800 (me)) from Cottonwood Motorsports in Cottonwood AZ. Got what I feel was a fair price - a couple hundred more than another dealer. The other dealer gave me a three week wait to mount two sets of tires I bought from them - shop is always too busy. Service department has been very good so far - replaced rear cab on wife's and fixed a cross threaded zerk on mine. Got them in right away, mine was fixed in a couple of hours, the wife's was about a week and a half wait for approval and parts.
Got 12% discount on anything at the parts counter for 2 months (tried for 15% for a year).

Bottomline: I'm glad I went with Cottonwood and even more so since using the service dept.

Mike

Quick Reply: Hows your polaris dealer?