Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New repair manuals are avail for Polaris Sportsman's!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New repair manuals are avail for Polaris Sportsman's!

New repair manual's for Sportsman's by Clymer read about it here.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

$46.00, i got mine from polaris when i got the quad for $50.00 and its pretty good,lots of pics and a full wiring diagram.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's about time they made a new one. I wanted to buy a Clymer manual a long time ago but they were several years out of date so I didn't. Thanks for the link Hemi.

Now all I nee is an ATV, a manual, and a garage. It sucks working out there in the driveway and I won't do it anymore.

P.S. If you get it from a bookstore it should be 10-15% off list price. Most stores will order stuff for you if they don't have it.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JF everyone knows your quads gone. We all feel bad for you and hope that it never happens again. I hope you can move away from the people stealing from you and hope they don't find out where your new house is or they may just steal your stuff from there too. Nobody wants their bike stolen or damaged or vandalized but it happens. You don't need to write about it in every post!!

How are the Clymer manuals? I downloaded the Service Manual from Polaris someone had on here but have never seen a Clymer one. Do they offer more in depth info. or are they about the same. So far the Polaris one has been great but if there was a better one out there I would probably get it cause you can never have too much information.

Old 08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought the factory one from Polaris ........Due to the fact the others show pics and info on a wide range of models for that make..........The Polaris ones give you all the fuilds and part numbers also!!.....Caper........

Old 08-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Moto Psycho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Rowe

JF everyone knows your quads gone. We all feel bad for you and hope that it never happens again. I hope you can move away from the people stealing from you and hope they don't find out where your new house is or they may just steal your stuff from there too. Nobody wants their bike stolen or damaged or vandalized but it happens. You don't need to write about it in every post!!

</end quote></div>

It was just a joke Rowe. I thought if DODGE57HEMI came back to the thread he would get it, since he already knows about my ATV. I thought he might even crack a smile, but maybe I'm not that funny. I actually forgot that I mentioned it and didn't know what you were talking about until I read it a few times. I was serious about the rest of the post.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

</end quote></div>

It was just a joke Rowe. I thought if DODGE57HEMI came back to the thread he would get it, since he already knows about my ATV. I thought he might even crack a smile, but maybe I'm not that funny. I actually forgot that I mentioned it and didn't know what you were talking about until I read it a few times. I was serious about the rest of the post.</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just for you Jumbo!

Trending Topics

Old 08-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

</end quote></div>

Thanks for setting him straight for us!!! I can believe he is making such a big deal about a crappy polaris atv. God, he acts like these things are expensive or something.

Hey Rowe, your didn't need to post that, having a ATV stolen it is a huge issue that would make anyone be pissed off, even you, and if it makes Jumbo feel better to vent in a harmless post then let him, it isn't hurting anything.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Moto Psycho

It's no biggie Koerbs. I just didn't realize how annoying I was. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have to joke about things to cope but that doesn't mean I'm funny. On the other hand you guys are cracking me up.

So if I buy a manual should I get the Clymer or Polaris? Are the Haynes manuals any good? They're only $33.95. I want to learn more and maybe start working on my own ATV to save a few bucks. Since I'm retired I have more time so what the heck.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I can tell you from a automotive standpoint that the manufacturers manuals are allways better than the aftermarket ones! IMO

Quick Reply: New repair manuals are avail for Polaris Sportsman's!