Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Toneuo cover for 8' bed superduty with tool box

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Toneuo cover for 8' bed superduty with tool box

Boy Jumbo I really like that one from Pace Edwards it looks pretty sweet! When I bought my truck it came with one from Fold A Cover http://www.foldacover.com/Prod...tabid/67/Default.aspx

I don't know how to make the links work so you can just click on em, so you'll have to copy and paste it.

I don't know if they make one thats works with a tool box but I absolutely love mine. It is alot easier than having to deal with the snaps and it's easy to take off by yourself unlike the solid fiberglass ones. The only problem is you always have that one panel down so you lose that little bit of space, unless you take it off which isn't bad it's just four bolts. It is made of metal and holds up to a good bit of weight my dog has jumped up on mine and it didnt bend or anything. I looked em up and they are a bit pricey but I'm not sure what the other ones cost either so it may be in line with the other ones. I have never bought a tonneau so I'm not sure on prices.

I'd give em a call it may work, or they may have one that works with a box. I would think with a little modification you could even make it work. I really do love mine and I'll have one on every truck I ever buy. It's also lockable buy my lock freezes up in the winter which a huge pain in the **** but they say on the new ones they fixed that problem.

Let us know what you get and post some pics!

Old 09-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Indslpwr04

Thanks. I really like that agricover but i'm not spending that much for a cover. On to do more reaserch.</end quote></div>

If you think that's expensive try shopping for a fiberglass cap.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Agricover is nice, that would go well with my setup. But I didn't see a price?

R'

Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just bought an extang from www.everythingaoutomotive.com it was $240 with free shipping. I like the Extang covers i have had one on my previous 2 trucks and have never had a problem with the snaps. Even when snapping it in the winter. Thanks for the info i did not know they made a tool box version.